Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

AUM sound cuts off

Hello, I have been using AUM for about a month now and I play in church the keys with it. I have had several occasions were the sounds stops transmitting. This is the set up I have: Ipad Pro 2021 with M1, upgraded to Scarlett solo 3rd gen, korg nanoKontrol 2 and a midi controller for the keys.
At fist I though it was the Audio interface and I bought a new one. I use the Raven app for the piano and also the Korg Module for some pads. I'm also running an app called Setlist Helper for the music chords. All the apps have background sound selected. It seems its only the sound that gets interrupted, midi keyboard and korg nanoKontrol still respond. If I wait about 30 seconds the sound come back or if I unplug the audio interface and reconnect it. Does AUM need to be up front all the time? Any advise will be greatly appreciated.