Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

The Kaspian Sea / Hammerhead and KASPAR

KASPAR #4. This is my favorite so far. 3 tracks KASPAR, 2 tracks Hammerhead and Ravenscroft 275.

Comments

• It never gets much attention here as a sub-genre of jazz but this track is ripe with Cuban Salsa rhythms:

Most songs considered as salsa are primarily based on son montuno,[5] with elements of mambo, Latin jazz, bomba, plena and guaracha.[6] All of these elements are adapted to fit the basic son montuno template when performed within the context of salsa.

I don't think I can recall a project where the @LinearLineman stayed so close to the rhythmic
    style of Armando "Chick" Corea in his playing but he nails it here. For EDM fans there's a wealth of material to investigate in the Cuban and Latin genres for making tracks that really make people want to move... or better yet make people that can really move get up and dance. The rest of us tend to look rather confused with what our muscles need to do and when. 16th note precision and feeling the patterns is required.

There's a level of musical intelligence where some children just "get it". I had drum students that played the most complex latin patterns quickly be the way it felt and didn't really care to
    break it down into precise notation. The most intelligent of this the of player invents new patterns on the fly... a great rapper can also have this skill at overlaying complex rhythmic that confuse the sense of time.

Todd Terje mines this particular musical space:

• Great playing as always! As @McD said, very Chic Corea like!

• edited June 2021

@McD, @McM, I agree. It sounds a bit like Chic. Thanks for listening.