Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Strng + HammerHead AUM Jam

Another example setup using seven(7) different presets in Strng. This time I did my own HammerHead preset with my AddStation samples, the ones I shared not long ago. All presets for Strng are my own, and they will be baked in, in an future update of Strng. I made 22 presets which I will present in another video. :D

Comments

• Wellโ€ฆ. This kicks ass. Love the sounds in here. That main bass is BEEF!!!

• Daaaamn
    What an awesome track and outstanding presets. Hope this update drops soon ๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿฅฐ

• @onerez said:
    Wellโ€ฆ. This kicks ass. Love the sounds in here. That main bass is BEEF!!!

@ChiffonDoux said:
    +1 !!

Thanks! Strng is really good with amps, in this case Mammoth, but TH-U or Nembrini also works wonders.

@senhorlampada said:
    Daaaamn
    What an awesome track and outstanding presets. Hope this update drops soon ๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿฅฐ

Thanks man! It might take a while but were in contact so we'll see when. He's thinking of solutions for preset handling not only for Strng.

• @Pxlhg said:
    Thanks man! It might take a while but were in contact so we'll see when. He's thinking of solutions for preset handling not only for Strng.

That's awesome news. I'm a humbletune fanboy :lol: so that will be crazy good

• Holy wow this is cool!

• edited September 2021

Came here hoping the update with you presets were out already ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜œ

• @senhorlampada said:

Yeah @humbletune seems busy, thought the preset handling fix would have come too, by now. Send me a private msg with your email and I can send them to you BUT you can only load one at the time and .. shit I don't remeber now but it was some more weirdness. Or keep waiting, I'll keep you posted when it's fixed. I'll try to send an email to Erik to push a little ;)

• @Pxlhg said:

@senhorlampada said:

Yeah @humbletune seems busy, thought the preset handling fix would have come too, by now. Send me a private msg with your email and I can send them to you BUT you can only load one at the time and .. shit I don't remeber now but it was some more weirdness. Or keep waiting, I'll keep you posted when it's fixed. I'll try to send an email to Erik to push a little ;)

Thanks for your attention, mate! But I can hold the anxiety! :lol: :heart:
    Hope erik's cooking up something new too :tongue:

• @senhorlampada said:

@Pxlhg said:

@senhorlampada said:

:joy: :

• @senhorlampada said:

@Pxlhg said:

@senhorlampada said:

Got a reply from Erik and he is busy working on his new plug but also creating a solution for preset handling. At the end of the year, he's hoping the i.e Strng preset handling will be implemented. He also said sorry for the delay. :)

• Ooh boy! That's awesome news. Fixes and new stuff :heart:

Thanks so much for the feedback, mate

• edited December 2021

It is out!!! :love: :heart: :love:

• @senhorlampada said:

Yeah! Hope you enjoy my presets :)

• @Pxlhg said:

@senhorlampada said:

Anxious to play with them. Maybe a quickie now
    But i'll really have time to dedicate later :tongue:

• @senhorlampada said:

@Pxlhg said:

@senhorlampada said:

Anxious to play with them. Maybe a quickie now
    But i'll really have time to dedicate later :tongue:

Great, have fun and I hope we get to hear something :)

• You certainly have wrung a lot out of this app. Good stuff. I didnโ€™t see any mention of non factory presets at the store. Are they on board?

• edited December 2021

@LinearLineman said:
    You certainly have wrung a lot out of this app. Good stuff. I didnโ€™t see any mention of non factory presets at the store. Are they on board?

Oh yes, they are included and it is mentioned in version history as well. I also did a bunch for Rymdigare, also included in that app. It turns out Eric, the developer lives just a ten minute walk from me. A fact I find quite funny as I had no clue the first time I contacted him. Anyway, we've never met but do have good dialogue. We'll see if I do any for one or some of his other releases.

• Swedish neighbors.... never meeting. Even before the pandemic :lol: