Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Phat Bass

edited June 2021 in Creations

Inspired by a recent discussion about the lack of options regarding synthetic (not equalized) bass enhancement, I've built one with the help of Drambo.
It's a project that directly connects the processor to Drambo's audio inputs and outputs so you can load it in your Drambo AUv3 plugin.
It should work best with drums and bass but feel free to experiment with any audio material.

Used in Drambo standalone without a dedicated audio interface, it will likely produce feedback so please turn down the volume before loading it in D standalone and save the Sub Bass Enhancer as a processor rack for future use in your own projects.

The "Sub 1" and "Sub 2" sliders use different algorithms, adjust them to your taste.

Here it is:
https://patchstorage.com/sub-bass-generator/

EDIT:
Works best when applied in subtle amounts.
Enhancing bass for headphones or mobile device speakers is a big difference, Sub 1 will work best with headphones while Sub 2 will work with both but doesn't go as low.
Please send me your short audio clips that need enhancement, this is work in progress.

Enjoy!

Comments

• Thanks for this I'll download and take a look. Was this the discussion where someone said about reintroducing bass frequencies lost by adding distortion? Eg on a 303? If so this will hopefully be very useful.

• @FPC said:
    Thanks for this I'll download and take a look. Was this the discussion where someone said about reintroducing bass frequencies lost by adding distortion? Eg on a 303? If so this will hopefully be very useful.

Yes, that's more or less the principle behind it.

• As i commented on the other topic... I ran it with the Egoist bass...
    Oh boy! This is gold
    Thanks so much, brother!