Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Overloud’s Dang rig demo +Nembrini clon Minotaur+3oomph fuzz.

edited June 2021 in Creations

See you tube description for more info.

Comments

• What happened, Flo?

YouTube says you took your video down…

• I guess I can wait. 🤷‍♂️

• Sorry for this.
    Having recorded it with headphones (which I never do),I just wanted to be sure that it sounded good.
    I could not listen to it on my monitors because it was late in France.
    Now it’s done and all good.
    Enjoy!

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Awesome sound, you seem inspired by it!

D’Angelo amps are impossible to find, custom made and very boutique. There’s only Dang Custom by Choptones for Kemper and now for Overloud. How lucky are we!

• @flo26 : Sounds great! DANG seems like a pretty versatile rig.

• @JoyceRoadStudios said:
    Awesome sound, you seem inspired by it!

D’Angelo amps are impossible to find, custom made and very boutique. There’s only Dang Custom by Choptones for Kemper and now for Overloud. How lucky are we!

Thanks a lot!

• @espiegel123 said:
    @flo26 : Sounds great! DANG seems like a pretty versatile rig.

Yes it is!
    Thanks a lot!

• Dang, Flo. That was definitely worth waiting for!

Really love the articulation on a number of patches and the amp's lively response to your pick attack. Your excellent playing really shows-off the great diversity of this rig.

Can't wait to have a go with it tonight!

• @SNystrom said:
    Dang, Flo. That was definitely worth waiting for!

Really love the articulation on a number of patches and the amp's lively response to your pick attack. Your excellent playing really shows-off the great diversity of this rig.

To be fair,most of,if not all rig packs respond really well to pick attack.
    I’m a Marshall kind of guy,but this rig really blue me away.
    There is an openness in the sound that I do really enjoy.
    Have fun!
    Flo

• @flo26 said:

@SNystrom said:

Have fun!
    Flo

This amp seems like it can get some very Marshall-like bold clean to just breaking tones that Hendrix uses on tunes like Little Wing and If 6 Were 9.

• @flo26 said:

@SNystrom said:

Have fun!
    Flo

By the way, the Plexi 67 rig is quite good, kind of full and rich. I much prefer it to the RR1959 rig which I find a little harsh and distant. I didn’t buy them but got a chance to test them. You are probably more than covered with Plexi sounds though.

• edited June 2021

@JoyceRoadStudios said:

@flo26 said:

@SNystrom said:

Have fun!
    Flo

By the way, the Plexi 67 rig is quite good, kind of full and rich. I much prefer it to the RR1959 rig which I find a little harsh and distant. I didn’t buy them but got a chance to test them. You are probably more than covered with Plexi sounds though.

Yes,I’m more than covered with plexi amps,but I could buy more😉.
    I also like fender amps,but I’m more hesitant on buying them.
    Dang is the perfect compromise for me.

• @espiegel123 said:

They did a great job choosing the patches for this rig. So many colors of clean and breakup. And they used 10 baked in overdrive pedals, mostly tube screamer types, to really bring out the mids. Really not a bad patch in the whole collection. Very often other rigs will have hundreds of patches that are almost identical and can be skipped, but these are all useful with a purpose. The last time I heard so many colors was the Mezzabarba rig, but those were all different shades of high gain. Maybe it’s an Italian connection or circuitry, Overloud, Choptones, D’angelo, Mezzabarba, all Italian companies capturing with so much detail in these cases.

• @flo26 said:

@JoyceRoadStudios said:

@flo26 said:

@SNystrom said:

Have fun!
    Flo

Yes,I’m more than covered with plexi amps,but I could buy more😉.
    I also like fender amps,but I’m more hesitant on buying them.
    Dang s the perfect compromise for me.

• @JoyceRoadStudios said:

@espiegel123 said:

They did a great job choosing the patches for this rig. So many colors of clean and breakup. And they used 10 baked in overdrive pedals, mostly tube screamer types, to really bring out the mids. Really not a bad patch in the whole collection. Very often other rigs will have hundreds of patches that are almost identical and can be skipped, but these are all useful with a purpose. The last time I heard so many colors was the Mezzabarba rig, but those were all different shades of high gain. Maybe it’s an Italian connection or circuitry, Overloud, Choptones, D’angelo, Mezzabarba, all Italian companies capturing with so much detail in these cases.

The Friedman Jackie sounds fantastic!
    It even has great clean sounds!