Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Nembrini mrh 159+eventide MicroPitch +uvi spark reverb.Eddie Van Halen late 80’s kind of sound.

Comments

• I talked myself out of buying all of these at one point in time or another. Kinda regretting it now. Tasty playing and you have nailed the tone. Excellent!

• @MadeofWax said:
    I talked myself out of buying all of these at one point in time or another. Kinda regretting it now. Tasty playing and you have nailed the tone. Excellent!

Never too late😉.
    Thanks for the compliment.

• Perfect match! Just screams Eddie Van Halen.

• @NeuM said:
    Perfect match! Just screams Eddie Van Halen.

Thanks a lot!
    Cheers!

• Very very nice!!! You should find a broke 5150 or Marshall 1959 super lead. Tear out the insides and put your iPad inside it. 97% would not be able to tell. But a lot of time comes from the fingers and you have the magic fingers. ❤️‍🔥

• @onerez said:
    Very very nice!!! You should find a broke 5150 or Marshall 1959 super lead. Tear out the insides and put your iPad inside it. 97% would not be able to tell. But a lot of time comes from the fingers and you have the magic fingers. ❤️‍🔥

Thanks for the compliment!