Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Loopy

In terms of features, what differences are there between Loopy and Loopy HD?

Comments

• edited February 2013

You have to push the "2x" button for fullscreen...
    No landscape-mode, only portrait.

• That's it? Looping, recording, playback and synching all the same?

• edited February 2013

As far as I know, yes.

To be sure ask here:

http://forum.loopyapp.com/

• Ok, will do. Thanks.

• Yes, those are the only differences. If you use your ipad in portrait, HD is totally worth the extra scratch. HD works on both iphone and ipad.

• Ahh, I assumed Loopy HD would only work on iPad, so I bought the other one, so that I could use it on both iPod and iPad. Never mind, most of the time I'll be interacting with a grid of circles, so it doesn't really matter which way up they are.

• I made the same mistake re:HD. I use both sometimes when 12 audiobus loops isn't enough to contain an evening's synth wankery.

• I figure I can pick up HD later if I feel the need.