Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Nembrini’s mrh 159 demo.

edited June 2021 in Creations

See you tube description for more info.
I’ve tried to show how versatile this amp sim can be.From the brown sound to more classic Marshall vintage tones.
Edit:I also use a little bit of eq in the mid frequencies.
Hope you’ll like this one!
Flo

Comments

• Aw come on, its drum machine week in the forums—no guitar allowed! 😉

That sim is remarkable, really! I had a friend build me a 59 Marshall head many years ago and it still sounds like heaven through a good cabinet (call me a heretic but i prefer alnico blues to accentuate the chime cleaned up—almost fender like so very flexible). Your clip nails the sounds i get out of the real deal. Great playing as usual.

• That high pitch noise (that's best heard during the first 2 seconds of the video) is driving me crazy. It persists through the entire recording. You wouldn’t happen to be sitting near a computer, a fluorescent lighting fixture, or anything of the like that would cause this, would you?

Excellent playing as usual @flo26

• edited June 2021

@lukesleepwalker said:
    Aw come on, its drum machine week in the forums—no guitar allowed! 😉

That sim is remarkable, really! I had a friend build me a 59 Marshall head many years ago and it still sounds like heaven through a good cabinet (call me a heretic but i prefer alnico blues to accentuate the chime cleaned up—almost fender like so very flexible). Your clip nails the sounds i get out of the real deal. Great playing as usual.

Yes,it’s really good.
    Do I need it? I don’t think so,but I like it!
    Thanks a lot for listening!

• @Edward_Alexander said:
    That high pitch noise (that's best heard during the first 2 seconds of the video) is driving me crazy. It persists through the entire recording. You wouldn’t happen to be sitting near a computer, a fluorescent lighting fixture, or anything of the like that would cause this, would you?

Excellent playing as usual @flo26

I will check this.
    Thanks for this and for listening.
    Flo

• @flo26 : excellent demo. Thanks. This sim sounds really tight. It really nails that early Van Halen sound.

Were you able to coax clean sounds out of it?

• As always great playing and very usefull demo Flo !
    A bit worried too about those parasitic high pitched frequency, but don’t want to wait more...
    Thanks to you I heard what I wanted to hear, so I'm going straight to the store. Of course I will not find your Green Beauty and your Golden Fingers, but too bad I'll have some fun :) (and in 3 days we are lucky to have our « music fest », so I deserved this little gift ;-)
    Thanx again !

• @espiegel123 said:
    @flo26 : excellent demo. Thanks. This sim sounds really tight. It really nails that early Van Halen sound.

Were you able to coax clean sounds out of it?

Not really clean sounds but almost😉.
    That’s not really the amp for these kind of sounds.

@ChiffonDoux said:
    As always great playing and very usefull demo Flo !
    A bit worried too about those parasitic high pitched frequency, but don’t want to wait more...
    Thanks to you I heard what I wanted to hear, so I'm going straight to the store. Of course I will not find your Green Beauty and your Golden Fingers, but too bad I'll have some fun :) (and in 3 days we are lucky to have our « music fest », so I deserved this little gift ;-)
    Thanx again !

I’ve tried to find the problem with no success.
    Maybe,I’ll use a noise gate for my demos.
    Enjoy your new toy.
    Flo

• Great demo and you really accentuated Eddie’s sound and style with this! I agree it sounds even better bypassed and with your own IRs.

• @JoyceRoadStudios said:
    Great demo and you really accentuated Eddie’s sound and style with this! I agree it sounds even better bypassed and with your own IRs.

Thanks for listening!

• @flo26 said:
    I’ve tried to show how versatile this amp sim can be.From the brown sound to more classic Marshall vintage tones.
    Flo

now i just wanna grab my guitar and play Panama! this sounds really good

• @eross said:

@flo26 said:
    Flo

now i just wanna grab my guitar and play Panama! this sounds really good

Go get it😉.
    Enjoy!