Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

A little play with Hammerhead. Win a free code if you are in the USA App Store(Codes WON!!)

edited June 2021 in Creations

So finally had a few to check this out. Here is a quick take and I’m in love. So if someone can covertly guess one of the samples I hmmmmm used…. 😎. and if you are in USA I will gift you this beautiful app!! First one gets it.

@brambos fantastic app!!!!
Thanks!!!

Comments

• Came here just to enjoy the song and inspired by it, fire my freshly bought hammerhead :lol:
    I was about to ask if that was the internal synth sounding gnarly awesome, but at the end I noticed the good ol' viking :heart:

• Did you use the Talker app for the vocals?

• Cool tune, esp. the bassline and glitchy drums.

Thought the male 'Hammerhead' vox was from Jaws 2, but that's not it. Or Max Headroom? MC Hammer? :blush:
    Hmm, and I thought I heard a snippet of the oft-sampled Hammerhead by Simon Haseley at the very end of your track???
    And the beginning slow arp sounds a little like the keyboards in Jeff Beck's Hammerhead, but now I'm just guessing.

Very curious, hopefully someone figures it out.

• Hint is it’s only the spoken sample.

• Is it Siri?

• @telecharge no…. The phrase “ This Hammerhead is dope as Fu#$”. Is just a text to speech. I am talking about one of the other samples…. 😁. Bram would get it right off i think.

• OK, so it's the male vocal? It kind of sounds like Family Guy to me. 😛 Are the words "covertly" and "hmmmmm" clues?

• Got no answers
    But I liked that
    Good show !

• @telecharge said:
    OK, so it's the male vocal? It kind of sounds like Family Guy to me. 😛 Are the words "covertly" and "hmmmmm" clues?

No sorry…. Maybe I am being a bit cheeky. I sampled something from the tube and I was trying to be covert.. LOL.

• I'm usually pretty good with pop culture references, but don't think I'm going to guess this one. I hope it at least ends up being a guy with a New England accent.

While looking for clues, I found there was a spy thriller titled "Hammerhead" made in the late '60s. Hammerhead was the villain played by the late Peter Vaughan, who also played the blind maester (Jon Snow's mentor) on Game of Thrones.

Anyway, I enjoyed your creation. :+1:

• I searched online to see if I could find something, and also saw the 1968 movie that @telecharge referenced, and a 2005 SyFy movie. Don’t know either, so not sure if it could be them.

• Max Headroom?

• Man…. I must be such a bigger nerd then I thought. It’s a type of ship.

• Star Wars?

• @Model10000 said:
    Star Wars?

Who said it. 😁

• edited June 2021

Haha, Star Wars Rogue One? The hammerhead corvette attack?

Yes you are a big nerd ;-)

• And nice track, by the way. Too short, I had to listen to it a few times for more satisfaction. :)

• @Hmtx said:
    Haha, Star Wars Rogue One? The hammerhead corvette attack?

Yes you are a big nerd ;-)

You win. You live in USA? I will gift you code if you want to DM me your email.

@Model10000 @telecharge if you guys are in USA I will gift you app as well…. DM me your email.

• I was a bit too late, but here it is at 1:31...

• And the track could fit in a Glitch Mob set. Nice one!

• What a dweeb 😂

• @iOSTRAKON said:
    What a dweeb 😂

This is the way.

• The OP has a Boba Fett/Mandalorian avatar. What did you expect? 😛

• @onerez gifted me the Hammerhead app, so I have to publicly acknowledge that and say THANKS!

• Oh boy, this sounds too good! Short? Yes! Do I want more of these deep electro bass funky cuts and beats? YES please!!! Awesome groove, Charlie!!! Hammerhead is on the list. Thanks for the vid 👍

• @onerez said:

@iOSTRAKON said:
    What a dweeb 😂

This is the way.

This is the way

• Why do we feel compelled to say it after the first one says it? :lol:

• @senhorlampada said:
    Why do we feel compelled to say it after the first one says it? :lol:

😂😂😂😂😂