Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Who’s going to France? [Hellfest] NIN / Skinny Puppy / Ministry 😵‍💫 + millions of other great bands

edited June 2021 in Other

Comments

• This looks amazing! Obviously down for the industrial trifecta. Health is pretty good too, just discovered them thanks to the new NIN x Health song, which is one of my favorite things Reznor put out in the past 2 years.

I'd also be down for the day with priest, also electric wizard, witchcraft, baroness on the same day. Another day with sorcerer, fleshgod apocalypse, another day with kadavar. What variety! This is an amazing festival!

I'm nowhere near France but this looks like one of the coolest festivals I've ever seen.

• The Health x NIN track was amazing. I haven’t dug into Health yet, need to explore.

Yes, this festival is absolutely insane. Blown away by the amount of bands. This is the stress relief I need in my life.

@GeorgeL909 said:
    This looks amazing! Obviously down for the industrial trifecta. Health is pretty good too, just discovered them thanks to the new NIN x Health song, which is one of my favorite things Reznor put out in the past 2 years.

I'd also be down for the day with priest, also electric wizard, witchcraft, baroness on the same day. Another day with sorcerer, fleshgod apocalypse, another day with kadavar. What variety! This is an amazing festival!

I'm nowhere near France but this looks like one of the coolest festivals I've ever seen.

• edited June 2021

@iOSTRAKON said:
    The Health x NIN track was amazing. I haven’t dug into Health yet, need to explore.

Yes, this festival is absolutely insane. Blown away by the amount of bands. This is the stress relief I need in my life.

@GeorgeL909 said:
    This looks amazing! Obviously down for the industrial trifecta. Health is pretty good too, just discovered them thanks to the new NIN x Health song, which is one of my favorite things Reznor put out in the past 2 years.

Just noticed igorrr is there too on another day. If you haven't checked them out yet, give them a listen. Very creative and unique electronic music, and right up your alley I'd imagine.

• Love Igorrr

There’s something in the water in France. It’s a Mecca for amazing artists

@GeorgeL909 said:

@iOSTRAKON said:
    The Health x NIN track was amazing. I haven’t dug into Health yet, need to explore.

@GeorgeL909 said:

Just noticed igorr is there too on another day. If you haven't checked them out yet, give them a listen. Very creative and unique electronic music, and right up your alley I'd imagine.

• @iOSTRAKON said:
    I haven’t dug into Health yet, need to explore.

They do a great live show. They really are healthy, so they have more energy than a lot of touring bands.

Note: the timestamp doesn't seem to work. Show starts at 2:58

• Holy shit this is awesome
    Not going... gonna blame not having vaccine yet, but I gotta admit I have no money for the trip :lol:

Would love Gary Numan inserted in this day too

• This would be amazing. I can’t imagine the logistics to pull this off. Would love to see a documentary about this.

• Wow, I might have to do this!

• No Gwar. Hard Pass.

• edited June 2021

No Baby Metal? Tickets to this must be $5,000 each.

• Meanwhile .... on the other side of the pond......... :/

• Wow, tough choice!

😂

• Please do not turn my comment in a covid debate. It is only a question since I have not been keeping up with world news since February.

Here in Canada we are just coming out if a really big lockdown. We are in first stage of re opening. Is France that far in the re opening stage to have a huge festival?

• I’m in the same boat. I’ve turned off all news for a while now. World could be burning down and I wouldn’t know. We’ll see what the world looks like at the beginning of 22

@ecou said:
    Please do not turn my comment in a covid debate. It is only a question since I have not been keeping up with world news since February.

Here in Canada we are just coming out if a really big lockdown. We are in first stage of re opening. Is France that far in the re opening stage to have a huge festival?

• edited June 2021

@ecou said:
    Please do not turn my comment in a covid debate. It is only a question since I have not been keeping up with world news since February.

I think 2022 will be party time.

• My wife has been to France many times and has been dying to go back since before lock downs, but I keep pushing for new places since we’ve been there a bunch. She’s very happy I suddenly changed my tune LOL

• @Tarekith said:
    My wife has been to France many times and has been dying to go back since before lock downs, but I keep pushing for new places since we’ve been there a bunch. She’s very happy I suddenly changed my tune LOL

Try Italy. Such an amazing country.

• Spent a couple weeks there in the northern part of Italy. Very beautiful. I’d love to go back and spend more time in Austria too.

• That’s a mighty lineup! I’m off to BloodStock in the UK in August and pretty much all of those lineups would pass as a main stage there.

• Yes HEATLH ROCKS

• Same day, different stage. Earth and Godflesh in small font, like some run of the mill bands lol

• What amazes me at first glimp: Many old bands still going strong.

• Not exactly my kind of music but I saw a TV ad a few minutes ago on ARTE which is a French/German TV station. Apparently there is also Hellfest 2021 but idk if there is any audience but they do some shows and broadcast them on TV.

Not quite sure is this one is only available in some parts of Europe but you can watch some shows here (and some older ones): https://www.arte.tv/de/videos/RC-014483/hellfest/

For those of you who are totally in this kind of music watch the older ones first because some of them are only available until tonight.

• I just saw that symphony x is playing on the nightwish night.

One of the most underrated bands I've ever heard, and will forever be one of my favorite metal bands of all time. Please for the love of Zeus check them out if you haven't already. Symphony X is one of the dumbest band names, responsible for turning people off of one of the most musically competent and incredibly satisfying progressive metal bands of all time. Just excellent excellent music all around.

• @GeorgeL909 said:

Speaking of HEALTH - this might be right up your guy's alley:

If you sub to their Patreon for as little as $5 a month you can have access to all their stem tracks for remixes from their mainline releases. It's amazing. I wish more bands did stuff like this. Great folks. In fact, I'd love to see what people around here come up with.

Here's the link! Do it!
    https://www.healthplus.youwillloveeachother.com/