Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Hammerhead 25th Anniversary Edition - Out Now!

Comments

• @CapnWillie said:

@winconway said:

@RajahP said:
    Nice.. so where are the videos?

He won’t babysit anyone’s emotions lol but he definitely makes the best no frills, str8 lace no chase videos 🔥.

Well said.

• @CapnWillie said:

@CapnWillie said:

@winconway said:

@RajahP said:
    Nice.. so where are the videos?

He won’t babysit anyone’s emotions lol but he definitely makes the best no frills, str8 lace no chase videos 🔥.

Looks great. Price is always right with BB apps. No reason not to buy it.

Can one mix/layer all engines or is the Sample engine allergic to the synth engine? If so, why?

For an AUM channel explosaramagasm run two (one with sample, one with synth) multi-out instances then merge the 16 to 8. Yeah, not feasible but I got to say explosaramagasm.

• I had no idea that HH was the Bram Bos debut and I never really used it. A friend 10 years older raved to me about it and showed it me kind of as they were considering diving back into tinkering with beats, he said about how there was this huge cult usership of the HammerHead.

Fast forward 7ish years and Ruismaker FM is my absolute favourite drum synth and it has been on most of my recordings in recent times.

So I humbly must say HH mark II is near perfect, I haven’t found an on screen audition key like on the Ruismakers but the way I’d use it, Im not sure that matters yet as I’m just going to upload all my FM kits and other favourites anyway

The start pt bit is the most genius bit as I look forward to throwing in loops.

Congratulations, you are the undisputed king of iOS music devs. Happy 25th anniversary!

• This is absolutely amazing, super super fun!
    I have to say, with that time stretch feature for samples, a reverse function is not missing at all!! impressive, and perfect for backgrounds. Btw, the tittle on top of this says 'SettingS', that put me to thing that maybe there are gonna be more settings for samples in the future.

• incredible. thanks @brambos

• @brambos Thanks man. This is unbelievable and the fun factor is even better. This is the one!

• Purchased! Congrats on another stellar release @brambos Well Done!

• Nice, @RajahP
    Sorry I couldn't post at that time
    in 2 hours, Doug will do a video too

• edited June 2021

Bought it, poured some vintage wine, lit up my lava lamp.. 25 years is a long time ago. Thank you @brambos it’s fantastic!
    I’m rocking out like I’m back in the ‘90s except now I know what I’m doing .
    Sure I do.

• Oh my goodnesses! After 30 minutes of discovering all the features and listening to the presets, and creating a few, this is hands down one of the best apps of 2021! Probably the best app of 2021. This thing is amazing, with the compression and distortion options, the glitch section, the mutation, the sounds, wav sample import, drum synth with random sound creation, swing, soul, etc, then you got all the great sequencer features like pitch, decay, retrig, flam, velocity, & chance! Just wow. This is no doubt a must have app. I can not recommend this one enough. I just spent 30 mins literally saying wow, and omg to myself out loud as I used it. You’ve outdone yourself this time @brambos

• My demo

• Can this replace Ruismaker?. Can it do what Ruismaker does AND more?.
    I’m certainly not an EDM guy or into dance music, but Ruismaker can be so elegant and not in your face… It’s like “good” electronics if you know what I mean.
    So if Hammerhead can do those same sounds but with an excellent sequencer and plenty more options I’m totally in.

• @jwmmakerofmusic this app can deliver aphex twin drums easy

• Dropped it in on a studio session.

No complaints.

• Love the Soul dial. Enjoying making stuff with it, has made me smile a lot.

• @shinyisshiny said:
    @jwmmakerofmusic this app can deliver aphex twin drums easy

Sold!

• Doug’s live session is W.I.L.D.

• It’s pretty magnificent, @brambos

• Yeah, this app is great really easy to dial in the sounds I'm looking for. Just deleted all other drum machines off my phone! This is and Koala are all I need. Really great with Bass 808 and Noir!

• Made this within the past hour w // Hammerhead

Good god this app is deadly

• Couple questions/thoughts to anyone who can help…

1. Can you save an individual sound created using the drum synth? I see copy and paste. I can save a kit, but how to save just one sound created under, sounds, then under drum synth?

I changed the name in the box, which changed name in sequencer, but where is it stored?

Also it would be cool if you could use a combo of sounds ie. classic, drum synth, and sample at the same time.

1. Does anyone know if the pitch section in the sequencer moves by semitones or…?

I think Bram intentionally didn’t put number values for the knobs and faders but it would be good to have some of them displayed. Particularly the values that display pitch/frequency/note.

• I also have a question.

Can we double time or half time the patterns when synced to host?

• @Lil_Stu07 said:
    Yeah, this app is great really easy to dial in the sounds I'm looking for. Just deleted all other drum machines off my phone! This is and Koala are all I need. Really great with Bass 808 and Noir!

Yea with sounds provided, sample import, & the drum synth, you can have any drum or percussion sound you could possibly want coming out of this beast of an app. Amazing.

• @Gravitas said:
    I also have a question.

I was hoping for this. Hit change config in bottom right corner

• @Poppadocrock said:

@Gravitas said:
    I also have a question.

I was hoping for this. Hit change config in bottom right corner.

Edit nevermind I thought that’s what that did but apparently not.

• Undo button? Just cleared a sequence by accident?

• @Gravitas said:
    I also have a question.

I think you would need to multi out a channel to Bleass Slowmo app or whatever it’s called at the moment to do this.

• @Poppadocrock said:

@Gravitas said:
    I also have a question.

I was hoping for this. Hit change config in bottom right corner

Lololololololol

Very cool.

Thanks for the pointer 😁

I found it.

Ahhhh.....shucks....

The thing is it only goes up to 16 steps.
    I wouldn't have minded 32 steps, no matter.

I'll see if I can figure something out.

• @Gravitas said:

No, it always sticks to the host tempo.