Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

MixBox CS for iPad is a Mix Boss | haQ attaQ

MixBox CS by IK Multimedia is a very powerful mixing tool. I know that now after mixing an entire track with it. I even used MixBox for the Mastering process too. It was a hard but fun mix to work on. This 500 series-style rack system has a lot on offer and there are 71 different effect and processor modules to choose from. This includes Compressors, EQ's, Reverbs, Delays, Amp simulators, Modulation effects and much more. I've already found a lot of favourites in here and there's one that I love so much, that I ended up using it a LOT when mixing my track. Btw, Ever met a Hackerjack?

haQattaQ

Comments

• Nice video, thanks for posting. I really like MixBox, it's super-versatile. The only thing it's really missing is an option for oversampling, especially for the filters and saturation, because they can sound quite harsh and digital when pushed hard.

• I love it and use it every chance I have… and Beef. Both are just fantastic.

• thx a lot

• I picked MixBox up a month or so ago and have been using it on something that is slowly coming together. On every track so far, just presets and things are sounding nice. Thank you for the video. I watch few and this one was good. Congratulations on the company sponsor!!

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Great video as usual from mr Jakob!

• I’m late to this one but whoa!! thanks to @ikmultimedia for bringing this auv3 to iPad…it is fantastic.

• I bought this at the sale price at the end of last year and then didn’t use it seriously until the past few weeks, when I started to record vox with my wife… and that immediately proved the worth! A chain of Saturator-X (transformer), Black 76 (fast) and White 2A (slow) sounds great!

(Compressors set from values in a tutorial)