Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Apogee Duet 3

2»

Comments

  • @CapnWillie said:

    @ipadbeatmaking said:
    @CapnWillie being content with the setup is a very beautiful thing! Motu M4 and friends is doing me good until I go to the moon 🚀🌙 Best value for an interface ever IMO

    Here’s something else I’m not a fan of...

    I don’t even want to think about the repair cost on that.

    Hard on the gear are ya?lol. Gotta get a good bag bro. Ever since I got this baby:

    …everything stays pristine. Plenty of pockets and pouches for interfaces, cables, dongles, etc.

    Best bag investment ever. Fits on plane as a free personal item. I pack a MBP, mic, interface, cans, launchpad, iPad Pro, 3 outfits, 1 pair of sneakers and a powerbank for quick cheap weekend trips to NyC or Atl from Miami.🔥

    Mever mind the Duet, that bag is awesome! :D Link?

  • @Anagram_R said:

    @CapnWillie said:

    @ipadbeatmaking said:
    @CapnWillie being content with the setup is a very beautiful thing! Motu M4 and friends is doing me good until I go to the moon 🚀🌙 Best value for an interface ever IMO

    Here’s something else I’m not a fan of...

    I don’t even want to think about the repair cost on that.

    Hard on the gear are ya?lol. Gotta get a good bag bro. Ever since I got this baby:

    …everything stays pristine. Plenty of pockets and pouches for interfaces, cables, dongles, etc.

    Best bag investment ever. Fits on plane as a free personal item. I pack a MBP, mic, interface, cans, launchpad, iPad Pro, 3 outfits, 1 pair of sneakers and a powerbank for quick cheap weekend trips to NyC or Atl from Miami.🔥

    Mever mind the Duet, that bag is awesome! :D Link?

    So far so good. Definitely gets compliments and 9 months later as good as new. Hurry, only one available!

    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Odyssey-BHS12BPBLK-Hard-Shell-DJ-Backpack-Black-/293658541917?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49286&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0

  • @CapnWillie said:

    @Anagram_R said:

    @CapnWillie said:

    @ipadbeatmaking said:
    @CapnWillie being content with the setup is a very beautiful thing! Motu M4 and friends is doing me good until I go to the moon 🚀🌙 Best value for an interface ever IMO

    Here’s something else I’m not a fan of...

    I don’t even want to think about the repair cost on that.

    Hard on the gear are ya?lol. Gotta get a good bag bro. Ever since I got this baby:

    …everything stays pristine. Plenty of pockets and pouches for interfaces, cables, dongles, etc.

    Best bag investment ever. Fits on plane as a free personal item. I pack a MBP, mic, interface, cans, launchpad, iPad Pro, 3 outfits, 1 pair of sneakers and a powerbank for quick cheap weekend trips to NyC or Atl from Miami.🔥

    Mever mind the Duet, that bag is awesome! :D Link?

    So far so good. Definitely gets compliments and 9 months later as good as new. Hurry, only one available!

    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Odyssey-BHS12BPBLK-Hard-Shell-DJ-Backpack-Black-/293658541917?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49286&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0

    Thanks so much!
    I'm in the UK. Managed to get one for equivalent of $70 delivered! Definitely using it on my next gig.

  • @Anagram_R said:

    @CapnWillie said:

    @Anagram_R said:

    @CapnWillie said:

    @ipadbeatmaking said:
    @CapnWillie being content with the setup is a very beautiful thing! Motu M4 and friends is doing me good until I go to the moon 🚀🌙 Best value for an interface ever IMO

    Here’s something else I’m not a fan of...

    I don’t even want to think about the repair cost on that.

    Hard on the gear are ya?lol. Gotta get a good bag bro. Ever since I got this baby:

    …everything stays pristine. Plenty of pockets and pouches for interfaces, cables, dongles, etc.

    Best bag investment ever. Fits on plane as a free personal item. I pack a MBP, mic, interface, cans, launchpad, iPad Pro, 3 outfits, 1 pair of sneakers and a powerbank for quick cheap weekend trips to NyC or Atl from Miami.🔥

    Mever mind the Duet, that bag is awesome! :D Link?

    So far so good. Definitely gets compliments and 9 months later as good as new. Hurry, only one available!

    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Odyssey-BHS12BPBLK-Hard-Shell-DJ-Backpack-Black-/293658541917?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49286&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0

    Thanks so much!
    I'm in the UK. Managed to get one for equivalent of $70 delivered! Definitely using it on my next gig.

    Oh wow that’s a steal. I think I paid $95 but its still my fav bag. Much better than others I’ve paid 3x more for so it’s all good. Hope it works out as well for you. Let me know what you think when it arrives.

  • @CapnWillie iOS Perspective Review above ⬆️

    Spoiler alert: it supports all iOS devices, after computer setup, until they release the dedicated app.

  • @ipadbeatmaking said:
    @CapnWillie iOS Perspective Review above ⬆️

    Spoiler alert: it supports all iOS devices, after computer setup, until they release the dedicated app.

    Great video 🔥. Thanks for taking the leap so I don’t have too. Doesn’t seem ready yet.

  • @CapnWillie said:

    @ipadbeatmaking said:
    @CapnWillie iOS Perspective Review above ⬆️

    Spoiler alert: it supports all iOS devices, after computer setup, until they release the dedicated app.

    Great video 🔥. Thanks for taking the leap so I don’t have too. Doesn’t seem ready yet.

    Thanks. Definitely needs more time in the oven, but listening to music through it is niiiiccceee. That Apogee color is something that the charts just don’t measure. Their stuff is so musical.

    On another note, It’s incredible what we have access to under $400, the Motu M4 is still shockingly good in the $200’s. What interface are you currently using?

  • edited September 22

    @ipadbeatmaking said:

    @CapnWillie said:

    @ipadbeatmaking said:
    @CapnWillie iOS Perspective Review above ⬆️

    Spoiler alert: it supports all iOS devices, after computer setup, until they release the dedicated app.

    Great video 🔥. Thanks for taking the leap so I don’t have too. Doesn’t seem ready yet.

    Thanks. Definitely needs more time in the oven, but listening to music through it is niiiiccceee. That Apogee color is something that the charts just don’t measure. Their stuff is so musical.

    On another note, It’s incredible what we have access to under $400, the Motu M4 is still shockingly good in the $200’s. What interface are you currently using?

    Duet 3 has sample rate issues at 96k on iOS. On Mac it’s fine.

  • It’s going back, unfortunately the sample rate issue still isn’t resolved. This is a bug that isn’t unique to one duet 3 so Apogee said it’s best to return until they get everything worked out.

Sign In or Register to comment.