Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

How should MIDI be implemented in the new Audanika app?

2»

Comments

• @gatzsche said:

@db909 said:
    As long as it can send midi to other IOS APPS, I’m happy. And again, split screen capabilities would be awesome for this. ...

I have put it on the feature list. Should I just make the columns smaller in split view or would you expect the number of columns ti decrease?

I would expect them to just be smaller. Definitely don’t want to be scrolling around to access more columns. But yeah if you could make it adjustable like the other person said that would of course be cool. But yeah I would expect that they would be a bit smaller in general.

• Hello! Is there any news on midi out for audanika?

• Yeah I’m desperately waiting for midi out. Best chord performer on the platform in my opinion, just need that connectivity

• Yea it’s been a little while, I wonder how the progress of this app is going…?

• Thanks so much for asking. Good news guys! We are probably releasing MIDI next week. Anyone interested in getting a Testflight version in advance? Just DM me your mail.

• MIDI out just dropped in the app store, thanks for implementing this gatzsche!

• 👍😀❤️

• @gatzsche said:
    👍😀❤️

Really pumped now that this is a new midi controller to use. Thanks and congratulations.

• @gatzsche Thank you kindly for the midi-out update.. 🙏
    Audanika + SoundPrism apps.. THIS is what playing on the glass is all about.. FUN! Exploration.. 👍 😁

• Great app but is there a way to change octaves? If the function exists, I can’t seem to locate it?

• @senman1000 said:
    Great app but is there a way to change octaves? If the function exists, I can’t seem to locate it?

There isn’t one yet, hopefully soon