Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

MKSensation XTREME : RELEAAAAAASED ! 😍

«134

Comments

  • @BCKeys said:
    Sorry @White 😋

    😊👍 it looks very interesting.

  • @White said:

    @BCKeys said:
    Sorry @White 😋

    😊👍 it looks very interesting.

    Indeed..! and powerful :) I’m waiting for the release, wisely 🙃

  • When??????

  • Wow. That mirrored UI for iPhone is quite radical! :)

  • Wowzers, thumb drive!

  • Awesome. Loved the original MKS.

  • @ecstaticax said:
    When??????

    No idea, the website says soon. We just have to be patient 😁

  • Am I the only one that sees “28GB of samples” and thinks that’s a bug not a feature?

  • @drcongo said:
    Am I the only one that sees “28GB of samples” and thinks that’s a bug not a feature?

    I grew up with samplers that had 2Mb of sample ram, so these sort of numbers still feel weird to me.

  • @drcongo said:
    Am I the only one that sees “28GB of samples” and thinks that’s a bug not a feature?

    In my opinion this is a good thing. Not getting stripped downed versions of a plug-in on iOS is highly appreciated. I understand a lot of people have issues with storage (I used to have this too till I got the new iPad) but there is the option to use external storage which is a nice way to use the full package on a low storage device.

  • edited June 14

    @Jusch1995 said:

    @drcongo said:
    Am I the only one that sees “28GB of samples” and thinks that’s a bug not a feature?

    In my opinion this is a good thing. Not getting stripped downed versions of a plug-in on iOS is highly appreciated. I understand a lot of people have issues with storage (I used to have this too till I got the new iPad) but there is the option to use external storage which is a nice way to use the full package on a low storage device.

    Right on man ✊🏼
    I’m one of the people that’s need to get an iPad with more storage, but I’m super excited about the thumb drive option!

    Gospel Musician’s apps sound better than most.

  • @drcongo said:
    “28GB of samples"

    Need a new iPad :neutral:

  • Nice, I always love their apps and never got the first one. That’s a huge download but I’ll just dedicate a thumb drive for the storage

  • I have to confess that I watch once a day to see if the iPad version is released.. lol
    Too impatient 😇

  • @GospelMusicians incredible demo! This looks and sounds stellar!

  • @JoyceRoadStudios said:
    @GospelMusicians incredible demo! This looks and sounds stellar!

    There’s more on YouTube 😋



  • I am waiting too and check everyday

  • Next level!

  • I really like these guys. They do quality stuff and their demo videos are always fun to watch. And since I got a 1TB pro, I’ve redownloaded all their stuff with the full packages. Gotta use that space or lose it!

  • @oat_phipps said:

    I really like these guys. They do quality stuff and their demo videos are always fun to watch. And since I got a 1TB pro, I’ve redownloaded all their stuff with the full packages. Gotta use that space or lose it!

    Nice, you got a beast! I hope to follow in your footsteps next month.

  • what new things do you get here, if you already have the other Gospel Muscicians apps?

  • @Jusch1995 said:
    what new things do you get here, if you already have the other Gospel Muscicians apps?

    Many new and great features and sounds, look at the demos, this one looks cleverly made for live gigging !

    But the main reason I think it's so important to buy their apps is their commitment. They are real musicians who design apps for musicians, not just businessmakers. It's also their everyday work/live gigging tool and they want it to be perfect and the ultimate one for everyone, including them. I like this state of mind! Well, just my humble opinion :)

  • will this app host auv3 plugin synths?

  • @BCKeys said:
    But the main reason I think it's so important to buy their apps is their commitment. They are real musicians who design apps for musicians, not just businessmakers. It's also their everyday work/live gigging tool and they want it to be perfect and the ultimate one for everyone, including them. I like this state of mind! Well, just my humble opinion :)

    I completely agree with you !
    Much respect for what they do.

  • By the way, at least could we have a date of release? Please...

  • @BCKeys said:

    @Jusch1995 said:
    what new things do you get here, if you already have the other Gospel Muscicians apps?

    Many new and great features and sounds, look at the demos, this one looks cleverly made for live gigging !

    But the main reason I think it's so important to buy their apps is their commitment. They are real musicians who design apps for musicians, not just businessmakers. It's also their everyday work/live gigging tool and they want it to be perfect and the ultimate one for everyone, including them. I like this state of mind! Well, just my humble opinion :)

    Yes I buy all their stuff anyway 😂 big fan. Really essential on iOS. Just wanted to Hype me in 😂

  • @ecstaticax said:
    By the way, at least could we have a date of release? Please...

    Doug just released a video of an iOS preview. So I think the release date is not far from now.

  • @Paulo164 said:

    @ecstaticax said:
    By the way, at least could we have a date of release? Please...

    Doug just released a video of an iOS preview. So I think the release date is not far from now.

    🤩🤩🤩

  • Coming soon = 2022? 😔😔😔

Sign In or Register to comment.