Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Why no Access Virus synth for iOS ?

What the title says, I have been searching for the past few weeks and found Viper an amazing sounding synth but Windows only. Shouldn't the new M1 iPads be powerful enough ?
Zeeon ( which I love btw) sometimes gives me a bit of a virus feel but ... not so much.
Any thoughts, suggestions, ideas are welcome.
Thanks !

Comments

• I think we’re all sick 😷 of viruses 🦠

We need more vaccination πŸ’‰ synths

• @jolico said:
    I think we’re all sick 😷 of viruses 🦠

We need more vaccination πŸ’‰ synths

πŸ˜‚

• At first I didn't associate the thread title with the instrument, but with viruses / trojans on iOS system :D

• 3 replies so far and not one has mentioned Drambo?

trolling/not trolling.

:joy:

• @dakti said:
    At first I didn't associate the thread title with the instrument, but with viruses / trojans on iOS system :D

Dear lord, I hope that day never comes

• @tk32
    I have drambo just purchased the wavetable IAP really great stuff, I don't have the aptitude for sound design per se but I wouldn't be surprised if someone made Virus soundset for drambo