Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Video C.S.F.

edited May 2014 in Creations

This track was inspired by a dish my wife cooked called Curry Shepards Pie (mmmMMM good), made me feel like the Puli Kali

apps: iFretless Bass, DrumJam, iSEM, Vulcan Harp (yep, thats right), Figure, Echo Pad, Filtatron

Lots of homemade "kitchen" samples. Special Thanks to Xserra for the Raga chant samples.

Dig in

Don't forget your mothers this weekend!

Comments

• I thought cerebro-spinal fluid :-)
    Original!

• edited May 2014

@Fozziemusic Waka! Waka! thanks, always aim for orignal, Med student? If so, boy do I have something to share with you (latter). This track was almost as fun to make as the meal was to eat. Thanks for listening and commenting!

• edited May 2014

The colorful PuliKali to Curry Soul Food