Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Song: “Flower”

edited July 3 in Creations

Let me know if you enjoy the song or have comments. Thanks.

Created on an iPad Pro using GarageBand, with a variety of plugins and effects. No prerecorded samples were used.

℗ & © All rights reserved.

Comments

• 👍
    Reminds me of John Carpenter soundtracks.

• @jolico said:
    👍
    Reminds me of John Carpenter soundtracks.

Thanks!

• Nice! Like the guitar!

• @Edward_Alexander said:
    Nice! Like the guitar!

Thanks, EA.

• Nice!. Love the sound.
    If I may make a suggestion based on personal taste… I think it’d be nice if at some point the drum drifted away from the accented beat and went on its own to a basic beat, a 1/2 (tu-pa, tu-tu-pa) kind of thing. That would provide a nice contrast and tension.

• @tahiche said:
    Nice!. Love the sound.
    If I may make a suggestion based on personal taste… I think it’d be nice if at some point the drum drifted away from the accented beat and went on its own to a basic beat, a 1/2 (tu-pa, tu-tu-pa) kind of thing. That would provide a nice contrast and tension.

Thanks, @tahiche. Appreciate the notes. 👍

• Good riff. Would love to see it further developed. When I saw the title all I thought of was this:

• @mjcouche said:
    Good riff. Would love to see it further developed. When I saw the title all I thought of was this:

Haha. Love that movie.

• Nice song. Love the riffs, mate
    Agreed on Tahiche's point. It would make whats awesome even awesomer (is that even a word?)

• @senhorlampada said:
    Nice song. Love the riffs, mate
    Agreed on Tahiche's point. It would make whats awesome even awesomer (is that even a word?)

Haha. Thanks again.

• Another "less is more" tune... my mind starts to decorate with more and more parts but that's where I keep getting cluttered constructions. "Less" grasshopper. "Less". It's perfectly valid for most art... edit rather than decorate. It's communicates an idea better rather than showcases some kind of technical competence.

• @McD said:
    Another "less is more" tune... my mind starts to decorate with more and more parts but that's where I keep getting cluttered constructions. "Less" grasshopper. "Less". It's perfectly valid for most art... edit rather than decorate. It's communicates an idea better rather than showcases some kind of technical competence.

Thanks. I appreciate the thoughtful comments.

• McDMcD
    edited June 18

@NeuM said:

Keep it up. And thanks for the heads up on the GarageBand app. It's a solid value at $0.00. I just wish it ran on my watch and maybe my next car.

Did they announce the M1 watch or the Apple SUV yet?

• @McD said:

@NeuM said:

Keep it up. And thanks for the heads up on the GarageBand app. It's a solid value at $0.00. I just wish it ran on my watch and maybe my next car.

Did they announce the M1 watch or the Apple SUV yet?

Ha! If we’re lucky we might actually see an Apple vehicle of some kind in the next several years… who knows?

• @NeuM said:
    Ha! If we’re lucky we might actually see an Apple vehicle of some kind in the next several years… who knows?

Now there's a rumor that Apple might make a Healthcare service... probably targeted at
    perfectly healthy people with disposable income that would like to live forever. Not something to lower national healthcare costs.

• @McD said:

@NeuM said:

Now there's a rumor that Apple might make a Healthcare service... probably targeted at
    perfectly healthy people with disposable income that would like to live forever. Not something to lower national healthcare costs.

It’s their Apple Care+ for Humans plan.