Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Knavery / 4 x Spider

4 tracks of @Spidericemidas presets in this 4th entry focusing on Waldorf Nave. Almost missed this synth cause it’s interapp... but a little freezing goes a long way. It’s really a beauty.

Plus Pipa, iFretless Bass, Module Strings and BeatHawk Percussion.

Comments

• Yeah, IAA is not really a bother. I do the same freezing thing with Mitosynth in Cubasis. I like that way of working. It feels closer to the ‘old ways’ of doing things, recording, removing and plugging the same instrument into the different track inputs and overdubbing on 4-track tape recorders, but much easier with the visual timeline of Cubasis.

A nice medieval vibe. I feel like popping outside for a quick joust followed by a celebratory drink from a ridiculously oversized goblet (we have a number of cool castles around this area which used to host medieval reenactments. Good days out!)

Really looking forward to the finished Nave album. 😃

• I hope to complete the album in a week @Spidericemidas. I just watched a great documentary on Zappa called... ZAPPA (what else). He released 62 albums and another 54 were added posthumously.
    Nave will be my 30th. Something to shoot for!

• What a cool melodic tale here... it builds on itself so nicely (twice).

• Awesome track, Mike! Good to see you banging the ol' Nave.
    You always conjure some amazing scales. I'm a noob with these stuff, but I can totally feel the adventurous journeys you take us with your scales and beautiful musicianship

• Very nice your sophisticated progrock tune!!👏🏽👏🏻👏🏼

• @McD @senhorlampada @Satie , thanks guys. Glad you liked it!