Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

30 FREE Presets for Waldorf Nave by Spidericemidas.

13»

Comments

• @Spidericemidas said:

@Halftone said:
    Awesome! All spider presets are gold!! Can’t wait to try them out.

I’ve never had any luck tempo syncing Nave. Anyone have any luck? With AUM ? Or NanoStudio?

I just had a thought.
    If Nave is not compliant enough to sync its own arp directly to a host you’re working in, you could just switch off Nave’s arp and drive it from another arp/sequencer which does sync within the host. And in doing so, similarly if Nave’s internally clocked Delay fx does not respond to the incoming tempo, switch it off in the fx section and apply an external Delay unit in the chain which also syncs to the host.
    The beauty of all this stuff on iOS is that it’s so modular and customisable. Always a workaround available. 😃👍

I use it in Cubasis and it syncs automatically. Can you not just set the tempo to your host’s if there is a syncing problem?

• @LinearLineman said:

@Spidericemidas said:

@Halftone said:

I’ve never had any luck tempo syncing Nave. Anyone have any luck? With AUM ? Or NanoStudio?

I just had a thought.
    If Nave is not compliant enough to sync its own arp directly to a host you’re working in, you could just switch off Nave’s arp and drive it from another arp/sequencer which does sync within the host. And in doing so, similarly if Nave’s internally clocked Delay fx does not respond to the incoming tempo, switch it off in the fx section and apply an external Delay unit in the chain which also syncs to the host.
    The beauty of all this stuff on iOS is that it’s so modular and customisable. Always a workaround available. 😃👍

I use it in Cubasis and it syncs automatically. Can you not just set the tempo to your host’s if there is a syncing problem?

I tried with AUM last night and was successful! It's been a few years since I'd tried - didn't work before - but maybe an update to AUM fixed it! (had to turn on midi sync in AUM for it to work)

• @Halftone said:

@LinearLineman said:

@Spidericemidas said:

@Halftone said:

I just had a thought.

I tried with AUM last night and was successful! It's been a few years since I'd tried - didn't work before - but maybe an update to AUM fixed it! (had to turn on midi sync in AUM for it to work)

Ah that’s great news! Good stuff! 😃

• **Thanks Spidericemidas

I will try and install them later on. Not too hip on how to install or export presets to date . . .

Some of you know me from my popular ambient presets created for Sunrizer and Audiokit Digital D1 app.

I just installed Waldorf's Nave app and am having a blast! Here's an example of mixing just 4 of my presets in Cubase. I have about 8 or 10 to date. (...just the tip of a future iceberg...).

Get your free download(s) here: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/avz49gj1mmv98/WALDORF_NAVE_KNOB_TWIDDLINGS

SourceCodeX**

• edited August 2023

Oh nice, thanks @Spidericemidas !