Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Well here we go… updated to 14.6 - all my BLEASS apps have disappeared from AUM - solved!

Still there standalone. I tried rebooting, obviously, but inside AUM they have gone, unfindable. Others too, I think, but not all, so not exactly like the whole disappearing AU thing. I’ve got a lot of apps so I only find which are missing when I go to use them and they’re not there. Great. I knew I was taking a risk… I wonder if it is because I do have so many apps? Is there some hard limit being exceeded? Sigh…

update - Doh! Cause of this crash was the nut behind the steering wheel. I was trying to load my BLEASS EFFECTS!!!! into the instrument slot. Really must engage brain before typing… I’m retired, you know! :)

Comments

• That’s odd I’m on 14.6 and none of my Bleass apps like 7-8 of them went missing. No apps at all went missing.

• edited June 2021

You mean the AUs in AUM aren't showing? And a hard reset hasn't helped? Are they still showing as apps on the home screen?
    I've had this happen to me and had to do a hard reset to kick the AUs back to life, but usually I don't see any AUs rather than having a few missing. Don't know what to advise other than try another hard reset....

• edited June 2021

@enkaytee : hard reset as in wipe and reinstall everything? Very reluctant to do that as I have zombie apps on here like Scythe which will not come back after that. Not to mention shedloads of WIP pieces which will be a pig to back up… Still: new emojis, amiright? :(

• edited June 2021

Solved solved solved. Stupid, stupid Sméagol…

• In glad you’ve resolved it, I hate the horrid sinking feeling when stuff like that happens...

• @Svetlovska said:
    Solved solved solved. Stupid, stupid Sméagol…

Easily happens - I made a similar mistake with chordjam recently. Get that morning coffee down your neck. 😂

• edited June 2021

@Gavinski : fair point, well made! :) In my defence, I was trying to use Sidekick in it’s standalone bass drum mode, so was thinking of it as an instrument, not an effect, but still… Now, where’s that coffee?

• Same here. Standalone Chordjam outputs audio so I thought it could appear as an instrument, not just as midi processor.