Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

MixBox CS App Updated!

Some very nice additions for an app that is already a fantastic value at any price (in my opinion).

Comments

• Nice update 👍🏾👍🏾

• No presets for June?

• EQ-PA is an API emulation, isn’t it? Very nice!

Great work @ikmultimedia @IK_Multimedia 👏

• @gusgranite said:
    EQ-PA is an API emulation, isn’t it? Very nice!

Yes, I believe it’s an API 550a clone. Sweet!

I’m pretty excited to get a phase reverse switch, honestly.

• @gusgranite said:

I like it as far as the eq goes, but I have to be completely honest, and maybe it’s because I’m just listening thru my iPad Pro speakers, but I hear zero difference when I turn on the preamp button 🤷🏽‍♂️

• @ecou said:
    No presets for June?

If they miss a month now and then, I don’t have a problem with it. There’s so much that can be done with what is available now anyway.

• ohhh im liking the addition of a master dry wet

• @shinyisshiny said:
    ohhh im liking the addition of a master dry wet

👍

• @Strizbiz said:

@gusgranite said:

I like it as far as the eq goes, but I have to be completely honest, and maybe it’s because I’m just listening thru my iPad Pro speakers, but I hear zero difference when I turn on the preamp button 🤷🏽‍♂️

It’s subtle but I’m hearing it saturate the bass a little and roll off the highs a touch. Play with the gain going in and out as well.

• Nice, I use MixBox a lot, every update is a good one in my book. Cool to see that they keep this alive.

• Rack master wet/dry is huge for me.

It always annoyed me that you could wet/dry individual modules but not the whole chain.

• MixBox is like a gift that keeps on giving :)

• Nice update. Got a little bit excited that we would now be able to control wet/dry via automation but I do not see any new parameters exposed.

• @NeuM said:

@ecou said:
    No presets for June?

If they miss a month now and then, I don’t have a problem with it. There’s so much that can be done with what is available now anyway.

It’s cool with me too but I was looking forward to checking the new set.

• very cool. I wonder if multibus IO is a hot demand for them? It'd be really great to use a bank of 8 lowpass filters, each receiving input from a different track in aum. Would really take advantage of those 8 slots

• Still seems to be 40% off, for $47.99 US.

• edited June 2021
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited June 2021

@BCKeys said:

>

Thanks!

Not appearing in my app or in my email yet. I remember this happened last time also.

• @NeuM said:

@BCKeys said:

>

Thanks!

Not appearing in my app or in my email yet. I remember this happened last time also.

I get that very month.

• I don’t have it either :(
    Last time I had a message or a pop up window or something (I don’t remember exactly), but I could not open or download the package.
    Now I don’t even have that pop up. I haven’t received anything.

• It now works for me on their web site.

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/userarea/my-products/

Make sure your account is up and running there and you’re logged in first.

• @NeuM said:
    It now works for me on their web site.

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/userarea/my-products/

Make sure your account is up and running there and you’re logged in first.

Thanks! Seems this the reliable way to get these presets.