Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

The WWDC 2021 Thread! Post your Predictions, Wishes, Updates & More!

Comments

• Looks like in order to find the 'interesting bits' the other sessions will be of more interest...

• @Samu said:
    Looks like in order to find the 'interesting bits' the other sessions will be of more interest...

Yeah, the good stuff comes in the sessions.

• @NeonSilicon said:

@Samu said:
    Looks like in order to find the 'interesting bits' the other sessions will be of more interest...

So if Logic/Final Cut is dropping and isn’t announced in the keynote, it might show up in the sessions?

• Honestly all the 'health stuff' is just too absurd, it makes people paranoid...
    Guess this is where the 'Mind' app will come to play, a shrink in the phone LOL.

• @ipadbeatmaking said:

So if Logic/Final Cut is dropping and isn’t announced in the keynote, it might show up in the sessions?

Yes, and for example Files related news is in the storage / document sessions, audio audio related stuff in the audio sessions etc.

• “Sessions”? Where?

• maybe later on...

• wimwim
    edited June 2021

@ipadbeatmaking said:

@NeonSilicon said:

@Samu said:

No way. If that were to happen it'd be in the keynote.

That was never gonna happen at WWDC. WWDC is for developers - to showcase new possibilities open to make money developing for the Apple platform. Announcing a competition crushing app like Logic would just be a kick in the balls.

I don't know if Logic will come to iOS, but if it does it'll be announced at some other event.

• More Fatness+ Apple should separate the hardware/os from the services....

• @ipadbeatmaking said:

@NeonSilicon said:

@Samu said:

I don't think they'd announce them at WWDC. The most likely time would have been with the new iPad. Maybe later this year with the new Air. Who knows though. Maybe they'll do a Pro App thing later today.

• I think it can be useful but in general listening and focus on all these health stuff makes people mental sick and stressed out. No way i would use that. It makes me nervous.

• @Samu said:
    More Fatness+ Apple should separate the hardware/os from the services....

And I thought you guys were insensitive to other people's needs before. Geez.

• @Edward_Alexander said:
    “Sessions”? Where?

Easiest place is the "Developer" app from Apple. The details about programming API's are done in these.

• The sessions will be listed here...
    https://developer.apple.com/wwdc21/sessions/

• yeah, i see nothing wrong with health and accessibility stuff, come on.

• Universal Control is Cool :)

• @Samu said:
    Universal Control is Cool :)

Yes!

• @Samu
    Have you seen anything regarding iOS15 device compatibility?

• Can't speak for the rest of you, but I'm so glad i got all new outfits for my memojis.
    It really "Tied the room together" for me.

• @0tolerance4silence said:
    @Samu

Nope, not yet, I guess Apple will update the pages once the keynote is over.

• @Samu said:
    Universal Control is Cool :)

VERY!

• @wim said:

@ipadbeatmaking said:

@NeonSilicon said:

@Samu said:

No way. If that were to happen it'd be in the keynote.

💔

That was never gonna happen at WWDC. WWDC is for developers - to showcase new possibilities open to make money developing for the Apple platform. Announcing a competition crushing app like Logic would just be a kick in the balls.

Lol 😂 😂 😂

I don't know if Logic will come to iOS, but if it does it'll be announced at some other event.

• @AlmostAnonymous said:
    Can't speak for the rest of you, but I'm so glad i got all new outfits for my memojis.

😂 🤣 😂

• I wonder if XCode cloud will remove the need for a Mac to develop full apps?

• Welp that was weak!

• @MisplacedDevelopment said:
    I wonder if XCode cloud will remove the need for a Mac to develop full apps?

Not likely. It looks like it's just a continuous integration tool that is centered around Xcode on the Mac.

• @hansjbs said:
    Welp that was weak!

Yeah, the more interesting stuff will be in the sessions.
    State Of The Union should be a bit more in-depth later today...
    https://developer.apple.com/wwdc21/sessions/

• @Samu said:

@0tolerance4silence said:
    @Samu

Nope, not yet, I guess Apple will update the pages once the keynote is over.

The developer downloads page is down right now with a be back soon message. That should give some hints when it's back up.

• @ipadbeatmaking said:

@AlmostAnonymous said:
    Can't speak for the rest of you, but I'm so glad i got all new outfits for my memojis.

😂 🤣 😂

This is not a laughing matter. I literally could not use my device. I even went back to android for a bit.
    So glad they got this resolved.

But I'll probably wait until iOS16. Anyone have any predictions what will be new in 16?