Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

SynthMaster 2 for iPad arrives: "no compromise" port of SynthMaster 2.9 VST/AU/AAX synth

Comments

• @Paulo164 said:
    Am I the only one to experience crackles every 10 seconds ?
    I am on iPad Pro M1 12.9’’.
    I think it may be related to the Apple USB-C > jack adapter but I am not sure of that.
    Thanks.

Try changing the buffer settings from 256 to 512 then back again.

• Great!!! I‘ll buy. As I plan to buy a MacBook Air next month, is there probably a bundle iOS + desktop?

• @kv331audio_bulent said:

@tk32 said:
    Is iOS ~10% of desktop sales, or higher?

Actually, iOS share has been increasing since last year. Maybe giving away SynthMaster One during the pandemic period helped in that ? It's now around 15-20% so we're really excited about SynthMaster 2 iOS release. SynthMaster 2 is a much powerful compared to SynthMaster One so I have high hopes.

About the prices by the way:

SynthMaster 2 iOS: $24.99
    SynthMaster One+SynthMaster 2 iOS app bundle: $34.99

We will have an intro period during summer (July 1-September 1), Intro/sale prices will be:

SynthMaster 2 iOS: $14.99
    SynthMaster One: $14.99
    SynthMaster One+SynthMaster2 iOS app bundle $24.99

Those of you guys who already purchased SynthMaster One would have to pay the price difference according to Apple's app bundle rules ($24.99 - what you paid for SM1 before). Those of you who purchased SynthMaster One when it was $24.99 will receive SynthMaster 2 for free, and those of you who purchased SynthMaster One for $19.99 will receive it for just $5 :)

User will also receive coupons from us based on their status when they complete registration inside the app:

1. Users who register and don't have a license for SynthMaster 2 desktop will receive a one time 25% Off coupon that's valid for 180 days. With this coupon they'd be able to purchase anything from our web shop
    2. Users who register and have a license for SynthMaster 2 desktop will receive a one time $20 credit coupon that's valid for 180 days. With this coupon they'd be able to purchase anything from our web shop.

I own Synthmaster One already, but only see Synthmaster 2 for $14.99. Not sure how much I paid for it, but shouldn’t I see it for less than $14.99?

• @Paulo164 said:
    Am I the only one to experience crackles every 10 seconds ?
    I am on iPad Pro M1 12.9’’.
    I think it may be related to the Apple USB-C > jack adapter but I am not sure of that.
    Thanks.

Under iPadOS15 beta 1 the crackles in stand alone mode is almost gone on my iPad Pro 12.9” M1…

Run it in AUM/Drambo/Cubasis3/Audiobus3 or whatever AUv3-host, then Synthmaster 2.x is flawless… What a dreamsynth!

• @michael_m said:

@kv331audio_bulent said:

@tk32 said:

Actually, iOS share has been increasing since last year. Maybe giving away SynthMaster One during the pandemic period helped in that ? It's now around 15-20% so we're really excited about SynthMaster 2 iOS release. SynthMaster 2 is a much powerful compared to SynthMaster One so I have high hopes.

We will have an intro period during summer (July 1-September 1), Intro/sale prices will be:

Those of you guys who already purchased SynthMaster One would have to pay the price difference according to Apple's app bundle rules ($24.99 - what you paid for SM1 before). Those of you who purchased SynthMaster One when it was $24.99 will receive SynthMaster 2 for free, and those of you who purchased SynthMaster One for $19.99 will receive it for just $5 :)

User will also receive coupons from us based on their status when they complete registration inside the app:

1. Users who register and don't have a license for SynthMaster 2 desktop will receive a one time 25% Off coupon that's valid for 180 days. With this coupon they'd be able to purchase anything from our web shop
    2. Users who register and have a license for SynthMaster 2 desktop will receive a one time $20 credit coupon that's valid for 180 days. With this coupon they'd be able to purchase anything from our web shop.

I own Synthmaster One already, but only see Synthmaster 2 for $14.99. Not sure how much I paid for it, but shouldn’t I see it for less than $14.99?

Bundles take a while after release to become available due to how the App Store works

• Now spent 60$ on Synthmaster 2.9 and All Expansion - such a bargain for THE BEST SYNTH EVER on iOS/iPadOS!!

Synthmaster 2.9 for iPad is the new reference what other developer may achieve on this platform - sure, we had supergreat synth earlier, but, SM2 is the new KING!

• @espiegel123 said:

@michael_m said:

@kv331audio_bulent said:

@tk32 said:

Bundles take a while after release to become available due to how the App Store works

Ah, that makes sense. I’ll be patient then.

• @michael_m said:

@kv331audio_bulent said:

@tk32 said:

Synthmaster One isn’t the same as Synthmaster 2.9 - it’s a new synth on iPadOS, not an upgrade…

15 bucks for this worldclass coding project - bargain! Don’t hesitate on this - it’s a beast!

• I successfully registered via my desktop serial.

I own all the desktop presets.

1. How do I download them?
    2. Are the IAPs new presets not part of the desktop presets.
  • edited June 2021

@johnfromberkeley said:
    I successfully registered via my desktop serial.

Hi @johnfromberkeley,

Did you got an registration notification from the app or confirmation on e-mail? Do you see Desktop presets (1950 presets) after your registration without buying Desktop Presets Upgrade?

I registered Synthmaster 2 on iOS including my desktop serial number and the same e-mail, but:

• I didn't receive confirmation in the app and on e-mail
    • purchased previously IAP for Desktop Synthmaster 2.9 didn't restored on iOS
  • @johnfromberkeley said:

I'll shoot a short video about that but the workflow is very simple:

1. tap on preset name on the top header
    2. tap on Download Desktop Expansions menu
    3. enter email and desktop serial number, tap on Register button.

That should be sufficient. Download progress is displayed on the tooltip window.

• edited June 2021

@kv331audio_bulent said:

@johnfromberkeley said:

I'll shoot a short video about that but the workflow is very simple:

1. tap on preset name on the top header
    2. tap on Download Desktop Expansions menu
    3. enter email and desktop serial number, tap on Register button.

That should be sufficient. Download progress is displayed on the tooltip window.

Dear @kv331audio_bulent,

I confirm, this works! I always forget that it should be done the way describe above. I always make a mistake (previously in Player and One) and choose another way that seems more obvious to me: Settings -> Registered User -> (fill in: name, e-mai, serial) -> Register button -> no reaction.

After registered process under of "Download Desktop Expansions" I see previously purchased IAP.

• What exactly do you get with the most expensive bundle? Is it every IAP plus some other stuff?

• @MisplacedDevelopment said:
    What exactly do you get with the most expensive bundle? Is it every IAP plus some other stuff?

Every IAP apart from the "Desktop Presets". If you buy the desktop presets on top, you will land on a little over 4k presets in total.

• @kv331audio_bulent

As a beta tester I still had all presets, is this normal or a bug?

I bought the presets again to support.

Unfortunately since beta 0.9.8 my own made presets have no Sound. Can I do anything to get them to work again or do I have to make them new?

• @FloRi89 said:

@MisplacedDevelopment said:
    What exactly do you get with the most expensive bundle? Is it every IAP plus some other stuff?

Every IAP apart from the "Desktop Presets". If you buy the desktop presets on top, you will land on a little over 4k presets in total.

Thanks @FloRi89 . I got confused as the list of IAPs in the apps store added up to less than the value of the full bundle but in the app you can clearly see that there are many more IAPs.

• edited June 2021

~~I purchased the Desktop Presets IAP and I’m not sure if they are installing correctly at the moment. I have 1943 presets listed with all Factory Presets selected, that does not look correct as the Desktop Preset IAP alone lists 1950. I tried clicking “download” and went through the download process again (saw the % progress indicator going up on the left hand side of the screen under the preset IAP icon) and restarted but still nothing new.

Has anyone else purchased this IAP and can confirm how many presets you have?~~

Edit- read back on the previous page which states that the desktop IAP takes you up to 1950 from 800 something rather than adds 1950 onto whatever was initially installed.

• edited June 2021

@MisplacedDevelopment,
    After fresh install I seen 849 presets.
    After registered with Synthmaster 2 desktop serial number (and the same email) I seen 849 presets still. It seems that provided Desktop Serial Number do not allow to restore Desktop Presets Upgrade (1950 presets).
    After purchased Desktop Presets Upgrade IAP I see in total 1943 presets.

EDIT: SM2.9 desktop serial number allow to restore 1950 presets on iOS without buying "Desktop Presets Upgrade" IAP. To do it registration is needed in "Download Bonus Presets" tab.

• How many presets do people actually need !

• @Jumpercollins said:
    How many presets do people actually need !

Many more. And more cowbell.

😊

• When will this SynthMaster One+SynthMaster 2 iOS app bundle available? I can see the standalone app only.
    Or how does it work exactly?
    Some of you see Synthmaster 2 standalone in the Appstore at $24.99, others (like @michael_m ) at $14.99.
    I also have Synthmaster One (bought at full price), but my price is for SM 2 also $24.99.

• @GLacey said:
    When will this SynthMaster One+SynthMaster 2 iOS app bundle available? I can see the standalone app only.
    Or how does it work exactly?
    Some of you see Synthmaster 2 standalone in the Appstore at $24.99, others (like @michael_m ) at $14.99.
    I also have Synthmaster One (bought at full price), but my price is for SM 2 also $24.99.

Bundles can take days, even a week or so to show up. I think the Atom2 bundle took over a week but I'm fuzzy on details.

• edited June 2021

@GLacey,
    I seen SM2 for 15$, previously purchased SM1 for 10$. In my case bundle price should be 15$ (25$ - what I paid for SM1 before). It's to late for me to check it, you still can. It's strange that different members see different prices 15$ - 25$. In the separate app (outside the bundle) other purchases should not affect the price as I know, hmm.

• Guys, Apple hasn't approve the bundle yet. I hope that happens today!

• @DMfan said:

@Jumpercollins said:
    How many presets do people actually need !

Many more. And more cowbell.

😊

Underrated comment (at any rating) 👍

Guys, Apple hasn't approve the bundle yet. I hope that happens today!

Ok, good to know...

Regarding the 'Desktop Presets Upgrade' is it the same bunch of presets that come with desktop SynthMaster Player?

Hopefully we'll be able to transfer the iOS SynthMaster Player IAPs to SynthMaster Two at some point in time :)
    (Time to go get some more AppStore gift cards...).

Cheers!

@tk32 said:

@kv331audio_bulent - if I registered with my desktop sm2.9 serial in the beta, which has automatically transferred to the released version (which I've just purchased) will I still get the discount voucher? Thanks...👍

• edited June 2021

Hi @kv331audio_bulent will Synthmaster 2 be updated to be Universal? (Work on iPhone too?)

I’ve already bought it & am looking forward to exploring..Thanks for releasing a beast of a synth! 👍🎧🚀🎛🌈

• It’s absolutely nuts how cpu efficient this is, it runs really well on my air 1 and I’m kind of surprised

• @gdog said:
    Hi @kv331audio_bulent will Synthmaster 2 be updated to be Universal? (Work on iPhone too?)

I’ve already bought it & am looking forward to exploring..Thanks for releasing a beast of a synth! 👍🎧🚀🎛🌈

Well hopefuly at some point we'll finish up on the iPhone layouts as well. Would probably happen after we finish our work on SynthMaster 3 desktop and then start our work on SynthMaster 3 iOS. (Yes we will release SynthMaster 3 as an iOS app as well, hopefuly debuting at NAMM Show 2023)