Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

SynthMaster 2 for iPad arrives: "no compromise" port of SynthMaster 2.9 VST/AU/AAX synth

1262728293032»

Comments

• @yowza said:

@lbiyikoglu said:

Ok checking the downloads. Are you sure you're using the App store version, not the Testflight version. An empty IAP list is not normal at all, this list comes from Apple

Edit: You have the everything bundle upgrade, so it's normal not to purchase anything from Apple, hence the list being empty. These are the purchases from the App Store.

I do have the App Store version. If the IAP list is supposed to be empty why do I still only have the original 849 presets after trying all of the restore options?

I just had a thought, I also have the latest App Store version of SM player and you recently helped me troubleshoot IAP issues there. Could having both of them installed at the same time be causing this? If I can get all of the IAPs into SM 2, I’ll gladly delete SM player and download them into SM 2. Thanks for help!

Still no luck at all. This all started after I beta tested SM player and eventually got all the IAPs to download. I just now deleted SM player and SM2 from my iPad and reinstalled SM2. After registering again and trying to download the factory presets and the SM 1and 2 IAPs, it acts like it’s installing and says everything downloaded but I’m still stuck at the same 849 presets I started with. In the past when this type of thing has happened you have had to fix something on your server back end to get it to work. Could that be the case here? Thanks! @lbiyikoglu

• @yowza said:

@yowza said:

@lbiyikoglu said:

Ok checking the downloads. Are you sure you're using the App store version, not the Testflight version. An empty IAP list is not normal at all, this list comes from Apple

Edit: You have the everything bundle upgrade, so it's normal not to purchase anything from Apple, hence the list being empty. These are the purchases from the App Store.

I do have the App Store version. If the IAP list is supposed to be empty why do I still only have the original 849 presets after trying all of the restore options?

I just had a thought, I also have the latest App Store version of SM player and you recently helped me troubleshoot IAP issues there. Could having both of them installed at the same time be causing this? If I can get all of the IAPs into SM 2, I’ll gladly delete SM player and download them into SM 2. Thanks for help!

Still no luck at all. This all started after I beta tested SM player and eventually got all the IAPs to download. I just now deleted SM player and SM2 from my iPad and reinstalled SM2. After registering again and trying to download the factory presets and the SM 1and 2 IAPs, it acts like it’s installing and says everything downloaded but I’m still stuck at the same 849 presets I started with. In the past when this type of thing has happened you have had to fix something on your server back end to get it to work. Could that be the case here? Thanks! @lbiyikoglu

There was no need to delete the SM Player, all apps have their own files on the device.

I just sent you a message, giving you Apple redeem codes so that you can restore these from Apple

• @lbiyikoglu said:

@yowza said:

@yowza said:

@lbiyikoglu said:

There was no need to delete the SM Player, all apps have their own files on the device.

I just sent you a message, giving you Apple redeem codes so that you can restore these from Apple

Hey @lbiyikoglu I came to this forum to say that I'm having the exact same issue as the user above. I just downloaded Synthmaster on my iPad and tried to restore my expansions, but even though the app is saying that the expansions and presets have downloaded, I still have the same presets from when I initially downloaded the program.

• edited March 2022

@Lilshaun94 said:

@lbiyikoglu said:

@yowza said:

@yowza said:

@lbiyikoglu said:

Hey @lbiyikoglu I came to this forum to say that I'm having the exact same issue as the user above. I just downloaded Synthmaster on my iPad and tried to restore my expansions, but even though the app is saying that the expansions and presets have downloaded, I still have the same presets from when I initially downloaded the program.

@Lilshaun94 please pm me your email address so that I can check it from our database

• @lbiyikoglu said:

@Lilshaun94 said:

@lbiyikoglu said:

@yowza said:

@yowza said:

@lbiyikoglu said:

@Lilshaun94 please pm me your email address so that I can check it from our database

I am in the same state as well. Now I have sent an email to the support page.

• There is a problem with SynthMaster Player at the moment as well. When you tap on ‘demo’ to audition a new sound pack - the whole thing crashes and you are back at your home screen (Air 1,2 and 4). I emailed the support page as well - which must be yourself @lbiyikoglu?

• @robosardine said:
    There is a problem with SynthMaster Player at the moment as well. When you tap on ‘demo’ to audition a new sound pack - the whole thing crashes and you are back at your home screen (Air 1,2 and 4). I emailed the support page as well - which must be yourself @lbiyikoglu?

me too. The three new expansions of Synthmaster Player also don't crash, but I get an error and can't download. I emailed that as well.

• @lbiyikoglu said:

@Lilshaun94 said:

@lbiyikoglu said:

@yowza said:

@yowza said:

@lbiyikoglu said:

I just messaged you.

• @lbiyikoglu said:
    On Player, there are 8 knobs & 2 xypads, you can control 12 parameters in total but these vary per preset (depends on which parameters the sound designer assigned to the knobs etc)

I’ve finally had a chance to play with this. So I’ve made a preset on SynthMaster 2 on iPad, exported it to iCloud files.

If I then go to SynthMaster player on iPhone I can’t find a way to import the preset from the files app.

Is this how it’s supposed to work?

• @Lilshaun94 said:

@lbiyikoglu said:

@yowza said:

@yowza said:

@lbiyikoglu said:

+1 never got the FREE bonus expansion presets. I also emailed and reported issue repeatedly.

• @gregsmith said:

@lbiyikoglu said:
    On Player, there are 8 knobs & 2 xypads, you can control 12 parameters in total but these vary per preset (depends on which parameters the sound designer assigned to the knobs etc)

I’ve finally had a chance to play with this. So I’ve made a preset on SynthMaster 2 on iPad, exported it to iCloud files.

If I then go to SynthMaster player on iPhone I can’t find a way to import the preset from the files app.

Is this how it’s supposed to work?

If you ever find out, let me know. I made a preset bank for Synthmaster 2 last summer, but I have no idea how I can share it with others...

• @richardyot said:
    If you ever find out, let me know. I made a preset bank for Synthmaster 2 last summer, but I have no idea how I can share it with others...

One way is to press Sync your presets with the cloud in the main box, that way your own presets will be shared to SM users in the online library.

/DMfan🇸🇪

• @DMfan said:

@richardyot said:

One way is to press Sync your presets with the cloud in the main box, that way your own presets will be shared to SM users in the online library.

/DMfan🇸🇪

Thanks. I'll look into that.

• Is there an option to fine tune knobs like windows shift left click? Or may be a insert value option?