Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Å Korg Gadget LE Challenge

2»

Comments

• @senhorlampada said:
    You sure channeled the minimal techno vibe here. Awesome track. Loved the dirty filtered snare 🥰😎

Thank you. ☺️ Would you believe the kick and snare are all one instance of Dublin? I simply automated the white noise level. 😉

• I do believe! :lol: Awesome work, my friend.

• I don't know about you, but I feel like diving back into doing this challenge again with another track. London, Marseille, and Dublin should be MORE than enough to make something epic with, lol.

• It's a good time to do it again
    I'm in... :lol:

• Painful yet fun challenge!

• Indeed it is a painful yet fun challenge, but I think I managed to pull it off.

https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/48770/loser-a-korg-gadget-le-challenge-track/p1?new=1

• Besides the gadgets (London, Marseille and Dublin) what are the other limitations from LE? Regarding FX, mainly... :lol:
    I've been struggling and trying to study EQ + Mix... Was working on a few stuff and I see I put too many elements and muddy up my mixes. I'm slowly getting better, but not that good yet :lol:

I kind of forgot we were doing this again. I'll start working on a new one then.
    Listening to yours now, mate

• @R_2 said:
    Good thread. @rs2000 is your second track mastered/EQed or direct out of Gadget? Sounds lush.

Some people think Gadget = EDM so I did a little jazz groove :D
    YouTube or Soundcloud, you choose.

I love how you name part lists in Gadget. Remind me of of the names of layers in Photoshop documents I am creating :lol:

• R_2R_2
    edited April 2023

@israelite said:

@R_2 said:
    Good thread. @rs2000 is your second track mastered/EQed or direct out of Gadget? Sounds lush.

Some people think Gadget = EDM so I did a little jazz groove :D
    YouTube or Soundcloud, you choose.

I love how you name part lists in Gadget. Remind me of of the names of layers in Photoshop documents I am creating :lol:

You mean the copy 2, copy 3 etc?
    Gadget automatically adds that when copying a ‘scene’.