Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Arturia has left the building?

Via seeing a post on FB… it looks like all Arturia apps are gone!

Comments

• @MadGav said:

What was the post?

Did Arturia claim to be removing the apps?

• @espiegel123 said:

@MadGav said:

What was the post?

Did Arturia claim to be removing the apps?

I’ve looked at the App Store, can’t find iSEM or Arturia as a developer. Not seen anything from Arturia.

• They left the building a while ago in my opinion. I’m not trying to trash them, I have several pieces of their hardware as well as the V Collection ( definitely worth buying imo ) and Pigments and I’m also considering buying one of their drum machines, but they haven’t seemed to be interested in developing for IPad for years now. I can’t really be mad at them though , they have a LOT of other things going on 🤷🏽‍♂️

• or maybe… they now have a deal with apple to make an official pro line of apps so they are building their presence in appstore from ground up…
    just kidding

• edited June 2021

Oh. Geez, you’re right. They’re no longer on the iOS App Store. I bought iSem… better make sure it doesn’t automatically offload and then I’ll never be able to download it again.

If you need to turn off automatic offloading of apps for your iPad, do this:

-Jump into your iPad’s Settings.
    -Scroll down a bit and you’ll find the App Store app. Tap on it.
    -Sitting right at the bottom will be an option called Offload Unused Apps. Turn it Off.

• Could be a temporary disappearance?

From what I've understood Arturia had two contractors for iApps.
    Tempo Rubato and Retronyms...

• edited June 2021

@Samu said:
    Could be a temporary disappearance?

Companies don’t do this kind of thing unless they’re going out of business or they were bought by another company. There’s absolutely no reason to shut off a stream of revenue from app sales.

• Arturia on the App Store right now:

• Redditors are also reporting Arturia gone in other country App Stores.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @BCKeys said:
    They told they are bringing the V collection to iPadOS !....

... in my sweetest dreams 😊

Why would they erase all of the other apps? That does not add up.

• @NeuM said:

@Samu said:

Companies don’t do this kind of thing unless they’re going out of business or they were bought by another company. There’s absolutely no reason to shut off a stream of revenue from app sales.

Wait a week or two before concluding that this is intentional. Over the years there have been situations like this that were simply the result of someone being slow to file the renewal forms.

They might have been pulled them, but they might not. Give it a week.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The apps still show on their site atm.

• @espiegel123 said:

@NeuM said:

@Samu said:

Wait a week or two before concluding that this is intentional. Over the years there have been situations like this that were simply the result of someone being slow to file the renewal forms.

They might have been pulled them, but they might not. Give it a week.

This would be my first guess. It happens surprisingly often.

• I just verified that I had iSem and iProphet loaded on both my iPads just in case.

iProphet was off-loaded, but I was able to download iProphet from my account.

I think I'm going to work on organizing Apps on my oldest iPad (still running 13.7) as an iPad-Music-Legacy-Machine... ie. Freeze it for the future.

• Anyone here know if Arturia has a presence here by individual name?

• @NeuM said:
    Anyone here know if Arturia has a presence here by individual name?

I don't believe so. You are best of contacting them through their web site. In my experience, they are good about replying to messages sent through their official channels.

• @espiegel123 said:

@NeuM said:

I don't believe so. You are best of contacting them through their web site. In my experience, they are good about replying to messages sent through their official channels.

I might try that. I reported an issue to the developer of the SparkVerb reverb app and got a form letter reply and no follow up. So… it’s a crap shoot.

• @NeuM said:

@espiegel123 said:

@NeuM said:

I might try that. I reported an issue to the developer of the SparkVerb reverb app and got a form letter reply and no follow up. So… it’s a crap shoot.

A thing to remember is that even if you get back a form letter, it doesn't mean that the developer didn't log the issue. It is a good practice, if you want a follow-up to contact them again if you don't hear from them after a week or two.

Most software companies -- even one's with pretty good support departments by contemporary standards -- are under-staffed. This often means that replies often fail to be sent.

Anyway, in the past year I have had reason to contact Arturia support a few times and have always had a response. Once it took a follow up from me.

• @espiegel123 said:

@NeuM said:

@espiegel123 said:

@NeuM said:

A thing to remember is that even if you get back a form letter, it doesn't mean that the developer didn't log the issue. It is a good practice, if you want a follow-up to contact them again if you don't hear from them after a week or two.

Most software companies -- even one's with pretty good support departments by contemporary standards -- are under-staffed. This often means that replies often fail to be sent.

Anyway, in the past year I have had reason to contact Arturia support a few times and have always had a response. Once it took a follow up from me.

Good notes.

• Absent a statement from Arturia, it seems like a few days wait is prudent.

• @NeuM said:

I've reported several issues to the UVI developers and they have always replied.

If they haven't replied then they may have sorted out the issue anyway.

Patience is required.

• edited June 2021

@michael_m said:
    Absent a statement from Arturia, it seems like a few days wait is prudent.

Check their Facebook and Twitter presence maybe?

Looks like their last Twitter post was 2 days ago and I’m not on Facebook.

• edited June 2021

Strange. Bailing out from this dynamically growing universe for sure would not be beneficial for them. They had some serious software in the AppStore. I am curious what was the reason. Is this a temporary glitch in the matrix or maybe they stepped on someone's toe @ apple?

• edited June 2021

I suspect an overhaul, they’re a pretty smart company. Their App Store presence should be much better. They do make some great hardware!

• Hopefully something major is about to happen at WWDC

• edited June 2021

@ipadbeatmaking said:
    Hopefully something major is about to happen at WWDC

V Collection would be EPIC!!! 🤞 🙏🏻
    I would surely buy it.

• @ipadbeatmaking said:
    Hopefully something major is about to happen at WWDC

I also hope so, but it would make no sense to pull apps which are still selling.