Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

IceGear Kronecker Synth -- 52 FREE Presets -- Video Walkthrough

52 Freshly made presets for Kronecker. I have tried to my best ability to be original and still make good sounds. It's not an easy feat with this synth. Well, I hope you like them.

Download

Donate

@Spidericemidas have an excellent description of this synth on the thread where he share he's presets for Kronecker.

Comments

• edited June 2021

These sound great thanks! Good variety of bread and butter and experimental sounds.

• Thanks so much for these- really appreciated. Had a quick play and these definitely add to the sonic palette of kronecker.

• Yes! Thank you for these! I knew you’d pull some magic out of Kronecker. Don’t forget to send the bank to Satoshi. He’ll appreciate it, I’m sure. Lots of really cool and interesting patches to play with here. Favourite at the moment is “Trigger that lead”. Great fun to shred with. The Pxlhg mark has been successfully made on Kronecker. 😃👍

• Can’t wait to dive in! This synth is hard for me to get sounds from but i love many of the ones others have made, good work man! Thank u

• Nice! Thanks. Love this synth!

• @craftycurate said:
    These sound great thanks! Good variety of bread and butter and experimental sounds.

@nickpett said:
    Thanks so much for these- really appreciated. Had a quick play and these definitely add to the sonic palette of kronecker.

@reasOne said:
    Can’t wait to dive in! This synth is hard for me to get sounds from but i love many of the ones others have made, good work man! Thank u

@soundtemple said:
    Nice! Thanks. Love this synth!

You're so welcome guys, hope you get use for any of'em. :)

@Spidericemidas said:
    Yes! Thank you for these! I knew you’d pull some magic out of Kronecker. Don’t forget to send the bank to Satoshi. He’ll appreciate it, I’m sure. Lots of really cool and interesting patches to play with here. Favourite at the moment is “Trigger that lead”. Great fun to shred with. The Pxlhg mark has been successfully made on Kronecker. 😃👍

Big thanks right back: for the push and the inspiration. Really happy you like them. :D

• Ha! Never thought of Kronecker as a bass synth - always went for the up-front brittle resonant end of it ... but there you go.... sounds pretty remarkable and leads in some very interesting directions.

Many thanks, Mr Hog ... I'll have some fun exploring your sense of this strange little synth.

• @Soundscaper said:
    Ha! Never thought of Kronecker as a bass synth - always went for the up-front brittle resonant end of it ... but there you go.... sounds pretty remarkable and leads in some very interesting directions.

Many thanks, Mr Hog ... I'll have some fun exploring your sense of this strange little synth.

Oink Oink! :joy: You're welcome. Yeah it was a bit of a challenge actually but the synth has such cool velocity range and some presets sounds very different depending on how hard/soft you hit the keys, something I couldn't go through in the video as it got a bit long even without demonstrating that.

• Hmmmm… tasty!

Thanks 🙏

• @god said:
    Hmmmm… tasty!

Thanks 🙏

You're welcome god! :)

• These are ace! Thanks @Pxlhg

• ADDICTED!!!
    Totally amazed by this Auv3 Synthesizer.
    There's more to this Synth than meets the eye (or ear).
    Whilst using Kronecker with its default presets with Fugue Machine in an Ambient Session, on a Coach journey home, I could Not get a good Sequence running.
    Delving deeper and using a bit of sound design the Sequential pattern became bright yet repetitive with the impression of Evolving Granular Synthesis, but in it's own unique fashion that doesn't compare with anything else.
    I very rarely use Soft Synths in the Studio but Kronecker has given something worth Shouting Out about, especially after I threw some Hardware Sequencers Out to the Synth.
    Hardware Sequencers for Ice Gear's Kronecker;

1:) Zaquencer by ZaqAudio.
    (The best Hardware Sequencer for this and I am told there will be a Class Compliant Version for this Polyphonic piece of Kit sometime soon);

2:) Toraiz Squid by Pioneer.
    (Generate Weirdness with 16 Track's to run Multiple Instances with some of the best Arps and Chord Progressions possible, or setup Subjective ones. Only problems, No pattern Chaining and no Firmware Updates likely. Limited to 4 bars Max).

3:) BeatStepPro by Arturia.
    (Great Monophonic MIDI Slide like Sequences with classic Polymeters per track and per drum instrument).

Really looking forward to messing with these 52 Presets.
    Some of them sound Cool on their own.

THANK-YOU

• @Pxlhg said:
    52 freshly made presets for Kronecker.

nice work: thank you so much!

• @Kashi said:
    These are ace! Thanks @Pxlhg

@nickneek said:
    @Pxlhg Cheers!

@RockBottom said:

@Pxlhg said:
    52 freshly made presets for Kronecker.

nice work: thank you so much!

You are so welcome guys :)

@Azid303 said:
    ADDICTED!!!
    Totally amazed by this Auv3 Synthesizer.
    There's more to this Synth than meets the eye (or ear).
    Whilst using Kronecker with its default presets with Fugue Machine in an Ambient Session, on a Coach journey home, I could Not get a good Sequence running.
    Delving deeper and using a bit of sound design the Sequential pattern became bright yet repetitive with the impression of Evolving Granular Synthesis, but in it's own unique fashion that doesn't compare with anything else.
    I very rarely use Soft Synths in the Studio but Kronecker has given something worth Shouting Out about, especially after I threw some Hardware Sequencers Out to the Synth.
    Hardware Sequencers for Ice Gear's Kronecker;

1:) Zaquencer by ZaqAudio.
    (The best Hardware Sequencer for this and I am told there will be a Class Compliant Version for this Polyphonic piece of Kit sometime soon);

2:) Toraiz Squid by Pioneer.
    (Generate Weirdness with 16 Track's to run Multiple Instances with some of the best Arps and Chord Progressions possible, or setup Subjective ones. Only problems, No pattern Chaining and no Firmware Updates likely. Limited to 4 bars Max).

3:) BeatStepPro by Arturia.
    (Great Monophonic MIDI Slide like Sequences with classic Polymeters per track and per drum instrument).

Really looking forward to messing with these 52 Presets.
    Some of them sound Cool on their own.

THANK-YOU

You're welcome, interesting stuff there. I don't own any hardware seq. myself but, again, really interesting :) I do set up multi copies of the synth in AUM (it's fairly light on CPU) and all with different presets but the same channel and the same midi sequence it can gets really wide, heavy and very flexible. One can also use a preset that have all 4 emitters, create 4 copies and run the emitters separate, a sort of multi-out hack if you want, really cool on the right preset. Anyway, good luck with your set up and hope I get to hear something from it :)

• Thanks for the presets 👍

• @richardyot said:
    Thanks for the presets 👍

You're welcome! Hope you find something you can use :)

• @Pxlhg sir, the link doesn't work. Would you be so kind to reupload the preset please?

• @israelite said:
    @Pxlhg sir, the link doesn't work. Would you be so kind to reupload the preset please?

Try this

• @Pxlhg said:

@israelite said:
    @Pxlhg sir, the link doesn't work. Would you be so kind to reupload the preset please?

Try this

Legit :sunglasses: Thanks a lot!