Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

MOOG #8

4 tracks Model 15, Model D, Ravenscroft 275, VB3m, Rock Drummer.

Comments

• Wow. Sounds like a hymn born in the 70s.

• Thanks @rs2000. This one was truly out of the blue.

• Keep on Mooglin’ !

• @Stochastically... you just gave me my final MOOG title.... MOOGaloo!

• edited June 2021

@LinearLineman said:
    @Stochastically... you just gave me my final MOOG title.... MOOGaloo!

“Moog 2: Electric Moogaloo”

(By the way, looks like the moderator decided the other thread was “too” off-topic.)

• @NeuM said:

@LinearLineman said:

(By the way, looks like the moderator decided the other thread was “too” off-topic.)

Yeah... once the name calling starts @michael usually closes the thread. My bad.
    I think we were actually learning things about each other. One of those agree to disagree
    moments.

• @McD said:

@NeuM said:

@LinearLineman said:

Yeah... once the name calling starts @michael usually closes the thread. My bad.
    I think we were actually learning things about each other. One of those agree to disagree
    moments.

Yeah, so quit the fussin' and let me get back to Loopy Pro 😏

• @Michael said:

@McD said:

@NeuM said:

@LinearLineman said:

moments.

Yeah, so quit the fussin' and let me get back to Loopy Pro 😏

Haha.

• @McD said:

@NeuM said:

@LinearLineman said:

moments.

I don’t like name calling either, but it really was pretty civil while it lasted.

• I think name calling reveals a lot about a person. It shows what they think will hurt. It rarely does.

• @NeuM @McD, now you Marxists have hijacked my thread! I’m getting Michael on the horn. Clean sweep. Lefties and Righties... poof. Btw. I am a lefty. Hence the linear bass lines.

• @LinearLineman said:
    @NeuM @McD, now you Marxists have hijacked my thread! I’m getting Michael on the horn. Clean sweep. Lefties and Righties... poof. Btw. I am a lefty. Hence the linear bass lines.

Haha. I like you, LL. You have a great outlook on life.

• If we’re talking Groucho, Chico and Harpo then I’m a pure Marxist. Throw in Zeppo and I’m out.