Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

COMING SOON from ToneBoosters

Comments

• @Samu said:

When/If the manual / user-guide drops before realease I'll read it thru until I've memorized everything.
    (This is what I did with the Arturia Micro Freak so I don't have to consult the manual when being 'in the zone').

Cheers!

Wow. Respect.

• @israelite said:

@DJB said:

Let me add one little teaser to Ali's post since there are some questions about knobs to tweak and modulation options.... Here's a little popup screen showing modulation sources for VCO waveform pulse width:

Thanks for this addiction. Looks like it has some hidden, not immediately visible capabilities :wink:
    Now I am curious what sounds can be created with it.

Looks like the old Viking synth and her friends are going to have a new stablemate here shortly! Your comment above is what we call “a buying question” in sales. There’s really no point in trying to resist it now, get your credit card ready! 😂

• Resistance is futile

• @ervin said:

@Samu said:

When/If the manual / user-guide drops before realease I'll read it thru until I've memorized everything.
    (This is what I did with the Arturia Micro Freak so I don't have to consult the manual when being 'in the zone').

Cheers!

Wow. Respect.

Yes @Samu was assimilated a while ago. 😂😎. I wish I could remember if i ate breakfast this am.

• I've been taking the TB DualVCF & TB BitJuggler a spin lately and can't stop to wonder if TB Polyphony includes even more filter models?

Anyways, I hope the release it not to far away in to the future...

• When???

• edited June 2021
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Connor said:
    @AliAhmet @DJB Will it be available for iPhone and does it have a name yet? 🤔

The name is Polyphony

• @Connor said:

I believe I read that it will be universal.

• edited June 2021
  • edited June 2021
  • @Connor said:

@DukeWonder said:

@Connor said:

Would be great to get official confirmation. Sadly too many are choosing to neglect the iPhone market (for whatever reasons). TB being an exception…let’s see what they say🤞

Confirmed on Facebook with a picture of an iPhone with it running. I assumed they would since they don’t have anything that isn’t universal.

• @Connor said:

@DukeWonder said:

@Connor said:

Would be great to get official confirmation. Sadly too many are choosing to neglect the iPhone market (for whatever reasons). TB being an exception…let’s see what they say🤞

I think the main reason is the numbers. Developers who have shared sales info show that currently iPhone users are in a minority compared to iPad users and it is extra development work to make an app universal. Kudos to those developers like Toneboosters who do it anyway.

• edited June 2021
  • edited June 2021
  • @Connor said:

@DukeWonder said:

@Connor said:

@DukeWonder said:

@Connor said:

Confirmed on Facebook with a picture of an iPhone with it running. I assumed they would since they don’t have anything that isn’t universal.

Well, if it’s on Failbook 🤣

Perhaps Team TB can put the same image up here, it would be good to see it (officially).

@AliAhmet Mind sharing the pic of Polyphony on your iPhone here? Saw it on FB and apparently that’s not good enough for this crowd.

• @Connor said:

@gusgranite said:

@Connor said:

@DukeWonder said:

@Connor said:

I think the main reason is the numbers. Developers who have shared sales info show that currently iPhone users are in a minority compared to iPad users and it is extra development work to make an app universal. Kudos to those developers like Toneboosters who do it anyway.

Yes that’s the usual reason. However, the market will always be slow(er) to increase if the apps aren’t made available. Whilst of course there are unique considerations for iPhone, the majority of the complex, bigger aspects have already been solved for iPad: design, functionality, structures etc.

Shame to miss out for those who like to create ‘sketches’ on iPhone then move direct to Mac to complete.

I wonder if the numbers take into account how many use iPad AND iPhone.

• Yes there's a photo on FB with the synth running on an iPhone :-)

And yes it will be universal, but that photo on FB is an iPhone prototype UI only - this is work in progress....

• @DJB said:
    Yes there's a photo on FB with the synth running on an iPhone :-)

And yes it will be universal, but that photo on FB is an iPhone prototype UI only - this is work in progress....

Thanks 🙏

• @DJB said:
    Yes there's a photo on FB with the synth running on an iPhone :-)

Thank you!

• edited June 2021

Synth looks cool. Need a synth thats tweakable with screen I guess, where as other maze synths might be good for patches/midi. Ripplemaker knobs etc work well.

• How soon?

• Will probably need to get used to mapping most synths to midi. Sooo.. make it complex. Dont worry about everyone else. Just joking. Screen tweaking apps will be complex.

• Is it “soon” yet?

• Haha.
    I have Pure Piano, Zeeon and just bought Synthmaster 2. I like them all very much. But this is the synth I am most excited about, I like the Toneboosters apps (like Reverb, Equalizer, and DualVCF plugins) quite a bit. I think that kind of quality and attention to detail running through all the code of a TBPolyphony will be a beautiful thing.

• It's coming! We have delayed the release somewhat because we're adding some additional, very exciting features.... Stay tuned!

• @DJB said:
    It's coming! We have delayed the release somewhat because we're adding some additional, very exciting features.... Stay tuned!

Exciting features are always welcome. 😉

• @DJB said:
    It's coming! We have delayed the release somewhat because we're adding some additional, very exciting features.... Stay tuned!

Well, well, it will be really interesting to see how it stacks up to all the other offerings currently available.
    Feel free to hint about these 'exiting features' :sunglasses:

My initial impression based on the vaguely available info is that it will be something similar to FabFilter Twin 2 or maybe even step into Synthmaster 2 territory but I'd love to be proven wrong here...