Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Infinite Space & Time - Kronecker Synth Project

I've been working very intensely with Kronecker lately to create some patches for a preset-bank. The synth is easy to learn but oh so hard to get variation and interesting enough sounds that haven't already been made.
This song (w.i.p) is made with Kronecker only (5 different presets) with the exception of the drum/s which are from my AddStation Drum samples (the ones used are edited in Koala). I wanted the sound to be as honest as possible so only added some Eventide (reverbs, delays) and Bleass (compressor, phaser). Hope to release the presets later in June as I have quite a bit left of work to do. Hope you like it. :)

Comments

• Nice work, mate. Glad you’re bringing your sound design skills to Kronecker. Looking forward to a Pxlhg bank for it. It is quite limited in its sound sources, some more choices of OSCs would be a nice update for more variation. Interested to see what you pull out of it. Good luck!

• @Spidericemidas said:
    Nice work, mate. Glad you’re bringing your sound design skills to Kronecker. Looking forward to a Pxlhg bank for it. It is quite limited in its sound sources, some more choices of OSCs would be a nice update for more variation. Interested to see what you pull out of it. Good luck!

Thank you! :) I actually wrote to Satochi with some ideas and he did make it pretty clear this synth is what it is, well in a far away future some changes might come. Anyway, I totally agree that it need some more options to make it more versatile, at least for it to stand by it self, but then again, there's always plugins that can alter and with that in mind it does provide a pretty nice foundation. :) .