Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Korg Gadget 2 And Xequnce 2

guys but is it possible to pilot Korg Gadget 2 with Xequence 2 with the same iPad? korg does not see the midi port in xequence, where am I wrong?

Comments

• But you'll see Gadget ports in Xequence 2 and that's enough.
    Just enabled advanced midi in Gadget first...

http://www.seven.systems/xequence2/en/downloads/
    (A few demo projects to play around with).

• @Samu said:
    But you'll see Gadget ports in Xequence 2 and that's enough.

Very thanx 😀 However, I know that soon I will sell my trusty desktop pc for about 5000 €, and I'll take two iPad Pro and I'm fine, what have I been missing in these years !!

• Basically the dev made xequence because he was annoyed with Gadget's sequencer :lol:

• @Samu said:
    But you'll see Gadget ports in Xequence 2 and that's enough.

Can this be done with Cubasis too? Use midi tracks in Cubasis to control Gadget...

• @maxwellhouser said:

Can this be done with Cubasis too? Use midi tracks in Cubasis to control Gadget...

Yepp, the Gadget midi-port shows up in Cubasis under a tracks Midi Output...

• I like Cubase very much (I use it on a PC from the legendary Cubase VST32 from the well-known software house Radium ^ _ ^), only having an Ipad Air 2, I don't know if Cubasis 3, I can run well :-(

• @senhorlampada said:
    Basically the dev made xequence because he was annoyed with Gadget's sequencer :lol:

Ha ha ha true! That is, they went to invent such a complicated way to arrange, they had made it with synths, but they got lost in the arranger!

• But that you know about Xequnce 2, is there a "live" mode? Like Ableton which allows you to launch midi clips in time? Or am I asking too much as usual?

• @dav30383 said:
    But that you know about Xequnce 2, is there a "live" mode? Like Ableton which allows you to launch midi clips in time? Or am I asking too much as usual?

You’re looking for “LK with the Matrix unlock”. Not Xequence.

• @dav30383 said:
    But that you know about Xequnce 2, is there a "live" mode? Like Ableton which allows you to launch midi clips in time? Or am I asking too much as usual?

Xequence is a standalone linear midi sequencer. It isn't intended as a realtime interactive clip launcher

• You can make a dummy track on Xequence and make clips the size you want to loop your stuff. But it will play all tracks under that clip. Like you could do with gadget only with no loop enabled and launching each line per need.

But if you really want clip launch like in Ableton, as others said it, you need LK, but with the Matrix IAP.

• oooook, thanx to all!