Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

The Man In The Moog

2 ARPS from Model 15 plus Module American. D and Chamber Strings.

Comments

• Short but sweet! You do realise, Mike, that this title will be triggering for those who know (some say 'claim') that Moog rhymes with Brogue and not with Fugue 😉

• 👍

I agree. It’s Moog, not Moag.

• Interesting @Gavinski, the track is over five minutes. But it goes by quickly for me, too. I wonder what makes a track seem longer or shorter, aside from enjoyment.

@jolico... I always thought Moag, but prefer MOOG.

• Can’t wait for you to do your version of “Knights in White Satin” by the Moogy Blues.

• @NeuM, you’ll wait quite a bit for that, I’m afraid.

• @Gavinski said:
    Short but sweet! You do realise, Mike, that this title will be triggering for those who know (some say 'claim') that Moog rhymes with Brogue and not with Fugue 😉

Hey you beat me to it! I was trying to come up with puns that rhymed with rogue.

I’ve been enjoying all of these pieces nonetheless.

• @LinearLineman said:
    @NeuM, you’ll wait quite a bit for that, I’m afraid.

;)

• @Stochastically said:

@Gavinski said:
    Short but sweet! You do realise, Mike, that this title will be triggering for those who know (some say 'claim') that Moog rhymes with Brogue and not with Fugue 😉

Hey you beat me to it! I was trying to come up with puns that rhymed with rogue.

I’ve been enjoying all of these pieces nonetheless.

Hadnt seem that clip, that's it settled definitely then, nice one

• Very nice, mellow tune, as always, top notch!

• @Stochastically, @Gavinski... half his family goes for the cow version... mooog. Well, I say Make Moo Great Again! Or the Dutch... Mouuucchh.

• @Stochastically said:

@Gavinski said:

There are very few rhymes with Rogue, and few sayings or phrases including it.

Go rogue
    Rogue state
    Rogue Trader

'Module goes Moog'?
    Since the majority of people pronounce Moog 'wrongly', the pun would be lost on them anyway

• @LinearLineman said:
    @Stochastically, @Gavinski... half his family goes for the cow version... mooog. Well, I say Make Moo Great Again! Or the Dutch... Mouuucchh.

Yeah, I'm gonna start pronouncing it the Dutch way from now. No one'll have a clue (hey, did you know clue rhymes with glow BTW?) what I'm on about, but I'll be able to bask in the lovely golden glow of being superior to even the Moogmeister hinself, ahhh..