Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Happy drone day!

It’s my birthday! It’s also drone day! Made a little drone to celebrate. It’s a very quick and dirty thing, did it on my phone without headphones, so, be gentle, please… also I’ve had too much grappa.

Comments

• Happy birthday! Listening without headphones right now and it sounds great. I love it! Will listen again later with headphones. What did you use to make it? Also.... have some more grappa!

• beautiful! and happy birthday!

• Sounds really good!
    May I ask which Grappa it was? Was it good? 😉

• Currently listening on headphones.
    Sounds good.
    Nice textures.

I haven't had grappa in years.
    Potent stuff.

Happy Birthday.

Enjoy. 😏

• Let's play guess the apps used.
    I vote for Eos2 reverb.

That's all I got but I would like to know. I have a phone and haven't made much of anything.
    I did have 2 bottles of CBD Beverage from Lagunitas. It tasted a bit like pot flavored seltzer.
    Mixed with OJ its tasted just like Grapefruit Juice. Good for back pain and just a touch of mental boost to make walks more entertaining. No driving impairment... seriously, I was perfect. YMMV.

• @stown said:
    Happy birthday! Listening without headphones right now and it sounds great. I love it! Will listen again later with headphones. What did you use to make it? Also.... have some more grappa!

@shinyisshiny said:
    beautiful! and happy birthday!

@rs2000 said:
    Sounds really good!

@Gravitas said:
    Currently listening on headphones.
    Sounds good.
    Nice textures.

Potent stuff.

Happy Birthday.

Enjoy. 😏

@McD said:
    Let's play guess the apps used.
    I vote for Eos2 reverb.

That's all I got but I would like to know. I have a phone and haven't made much of anything.
    I did have 2 bottles of CBD Beverage from Lagunitas. It tasted a bit like pot flavored seltzer.
    Mixed with OJ its tasted just like Grapefruit Juice. Good for back pain and just a touch of mental boost to make walks more entertaining. No driving impairment... seriously, I was perfect. YMMV.

Thank you very much everyonefor the kind words and birthday greetings! It was home-made grappa, barrel aged, very nice, not too perfumey! Im usually an Islay whisky guy but this went down very well! I’m glad people liked it, and you were all very kind! I’m feeling a bit worse for wear now, but birthdays come just once a year.

@McD so… it was exclusively bits from TC-11 sampled into koala and looped, running though essentially 3 delays, 1st was K7D, then TTAP, then Tape pro with the worn copi delay setting, all through aum. the video was just a gif I found, screen recorded then put on imovies and finally run through RarevisionVHS. And lagunitas cbd drink sounds lovely!!!

Once again, thanks all and happy Sunday!!

• Hey, happy birthday and thanks for giving us the gift.

It’s very calm and quite mysterious sounding, like a whisper from the past.

Didn’t know there was a drone day, but I’ll mark it down for next year. Now off to google grappa.

• Wow…. Up to 60% alcohol. Outa my league. I’ll just sniff the cork. Cheers.

• @willg thank you for the nice words! That’s ultimately what I am looking for in making noise, a sort of nostalgia I guess.

Yeah grappa is a bit too strong for me too! But I gave in after a lovely meal. Feeling the regret now though!

Oh and:

https://droneday.org/ :)

• @sevenape said:

@stown said:
    Happy birthday! Listening without headphones right now and it sounds great. I love it! Will listen again later with headphones. What did you use to make it? Also.... have some more grappa!

@shinyisshiny said:
    beautiful! and happy birthday!

@rs2000 said:
    Sounds really good!

@Gravitas said:
    Currently listening on headphones.
    Sounds good.
    Nice textures.

Potent stuff.

Happy Birthday.

Enjoy. 😏

@McD said:
    Let's play guess the apps used.
    I vote for Eos2 reverb.

Thank you very much everyonefor the kind words and birthday greetings! It was home-made grappa, barrel aged, very nice, not too perfumey! Im usually an Islay whisky guy but this went down very well! I’m glad people liked it, and you were all very kind! I’m feeling a bit worse for wear now, but birthdays come just once a year.

@McD so… it was exclusively bits from TC-11 sampled into koala and looped, running though essentially 3 delays, 1st was K7D, then TTAP, then Tape pro with the worn copi delay setting, all through aum. the video was just a gif I found, screen recorded then put on imovies and finally run through RarevisionVHS. And lagunitas cbd drink sounds lovely!!!

Once again, thanks all and happy Sunday!!

An Islay whisky guy, occasionally drinking grappa barrique. Say no more fam. This is perfect. 👌 Heartfelt congratulations on your birthday, too!

• @ervin thanks boss, very appreciated! The brinier and peatier the better! It’s gotta taste like a day at the beach where someone has swapped my suncream for TCP.

• @sevenape said:
    @ervin thanks boss, very appreciated! The brinier and peatier the better! It’s gotta taste like a day at the beach where someone has swapped my suncream for TCP.

Precisely. No civilised person should drink their whisky without the memory of burning birdshit in it.

• @ervin said:
    Precisely. No civilised person should drink their whisky without the memory of burning birdshit in it.

Ha! Definitely

• @sevenape said:
    @McD so… it was exclusively bits from TC-11 sampled into koala and looped

Any additional processing in Koala like time stretching or FX? Koala is so useful in so many workflows. It's a MIDI Note capable clip launcher, for example. It's a quick "sampled" instrument based on one wave file as the root and it manages the scales and keyboard or optionally pad assignments. In AUM you can have multiple Koala instances, I think. Is it AUv3. I forget.

• Happy b-day! And that was really nice. I don't own TTap nor K7D but I love the tape effect there, that was the thing that captured my attention the most.

• @McD said:

@sevenape said:
    @McD so… it was exclusively bits from TC-11 sampled into koala and looped

Any additional processing in Koala like time stretching or FX? Koala is so useful in so many workflows. It's a MIDI Note capable clip launcher, for example. It's a quick "sampled" instrument based on one wave file as the root and it manages the scales and keyboard or optionally pad assignments. In AUM you can have multiple Koala instances, I think. Is it AUv3. I forget.

I think one of the drones was time stretched, yeah! It's a really capable little app, but unfortunately, it's only IAA not AUv3, Having said that, I use it in everything I do! I love it .

• @eylvy said:
    Happy b-day! And that was really nice. I don't own TTap nor K7D but I love the tape effect there, that was the thing that captured my attention the most.

Thank you and thank you! TApe effect is mostly from Tape Pro, it's very nice, but f you wanna try tape effects chow tape model is free and you can adjust everything granularly to get it just how you want.

• Love this, mate :heart:

• @senhorlampada said:
    Love this, mate :heart:

Thank you!!!! And thank you for listening!