Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Hammerhead Bram Bos

12345679»

Comments

• It’s out in Italy!! Woo!

• Out in the US as well

• Well that was a quick decision (out in UK)

• Hi @brambos could you Name the AUV3 shorther please?
    Because when I record a channel in AUM the Name of the FILE is way too long.
    I think remove the (25 blablabla anniversary) could be nice.
    Thanx 🤘

• Hi @brambos could you Name the AUV3 shorther please?
    Because when I record a channel in AUM the Name of the FILE is way too long.
    I think remove the (25 blablabla anniversary) could be nice.
    Thanx 🤘

It’s pretty easy to change the name of the channel in AUM isn’t it?

The naming of the rendered wav file in AUM is an AUM specific thing, so it seems a bit drastic to make me change the name of my product :)

• Using hammerhead for vocal rhythms alongside Groovebox, I used blocs to get the pitch and timing of the samples, exported, and imported into hammerhead, Hammerhead as a destination when exporting samples would be super useful.

• Nice! You know you can use Groovebox in slide over mode or whatever it’s called - slide up from bottom to get the docking bar thing, and drag Groovebox icon up and over to the right or left side. Then you can stay in AUM.

• @Halftone said:
    Nice! You know you can use Groovebox in slide over mode or whatever it’s called - slide up from bottom to get the docking bar thing, and drag Groovebox icon up and over to the right or left side. Then you can stay in AUM.

Such a useful feature but I forget it is there a lot of the time.

I would normally record the audio into loops and send them to Launchpad, and then control GB from Launchkey and LP from a Launchpad, probably why this slips my mind :blush: I lose the hammerhead mutate that way though ! Not yet looked at trying to map controllers in AUM.

• Question about recording Hammerhead MIDI in DAW (Cubasis 3 or Garageband) as audio unit: is there a way to record pitch changes for a particular drum when recording MIDI? Velocity is recording fine, but pitch changes don't. Thanks for any suggestions.

• I’m trying to find out where the pattern trigger keys are ? Can someone point me in the right direction (MIDI key trigger pattern area?)

• edited September 2023

@dreamcartel said:
    I’m trying to find out where the pattern trigger keys are ? Can someone point me in the right direction (MIDI key trigger pattern area?)

Stop/pause the internal sequencer to activate this mode. You will find the triggers in the low (second or third depending on the host) octave.

• @brambos said:

@dreamcartel said:
    I’m trying to find out where the pattern trigger keys are ? Can someone point me in the right direction (MIDI key trigger pattern area?)

Stop/pause the internal sequencer to activate this mode. You will find the triggers in the low (second or third depending on the host) octave.

Thank you !

• @dreamcartel said:

@brambos said:

@dreamcartel said:

Thank you !

And it works brilliantly: hold the note for as long as you want to trigger the pattern.
    Drum Computer's method is pretty good: place a note to switch patterns and Pure Acid doesn't have anything as good as this sadly 😭