Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Hammerhead Bram Bos

Comments

• From the looks of it this will be like 'The Best of Ruismaker Twins' with some additional goodies :)

• I’m ready when you are @brambos 🥳🥳🥳🥁🥁🥁

• It’s coming along nicely. Final bits and pieces!

• @brambos said:
    It’s coming along nicely. Final bits and pieces!

Will be pretty nice to compare Hammerhead to FAC Drumkit which I just pre-ordered, it'll drop next Friday or so...
    Already huge fan of Ruismaker & Ruismaker FM so I'm pretty sure it's more of the same on roids ;)

• HH is sort of the complete opposite of FAC ;)

• @brambos said:
    HH is sort of the complete opposite of FAC ;)

Usually opposites complement each other so I feel a good fusion coming up ;)

• edited June 2021

Hammerhead is the Urban Legend Internet Original app-that-made-me-love-all-other-great-apps.

• @NoiseHorse said:
    FAC is the new kid on the block(no disrespect intended).
    Hammerhead is the Urban Legend Internet Original app-that-made-me-love-all-other-great-apps.

sounds like a great martial arts movie

• edited June 2021

Just another post to say Hammerhead was there in my beginnings of computer-based music productions. Pretty sure my first such drum machine ever, if not first music app period, and it was a lovely introduction. I’m glad you’re still doing your thing @brambos all these decades later still bringing that good stuff to the masses. That’s beautiful!

• I used this later on too, and didn’t know it was the same dev. Makes sense. Such simple, effective apps. The perfect kind for iOS, and it started way back!

• That was back when we used to all complain our Windows PCs weren't as powerful as iPads yet.

• @wim said:
    That was back when we used to all complain our Windows PCs weren't as powerful as iPads yet.

:D

• Mad. You were making programs, when I thought pc were just for solitaire. Even with ios and learning about music production. When I sometimes listened to 90s happy hardcore. I were still wondering how they made beats.

• @sigma79 said:
    Mad. You were making programs, when I thought pc were just for solitaire. Even with ios and learning about music production. When I sometimes listened to 90s happy hardcore. I were still wondering how they made beats. Although sampled. Still must of been the same.

• Obviously and with drum and bass its just long samples, slices, fills but seeing a happy hardcore groove box is good.

• I see a new 'ReBorn Classic' coming up :)

• I love the "soul" knob :smile:

• @brambos said:

Aha..... I can see what the fuss is about now. Glitch, mutation, compressor, distortion, soul, shuffle, random function, synthesis, sample import 😍...... and I have probably missed something.
    I’m so glad @brambos doesn't have mega long waits between the reveal and release.

• Beautiful design @brambos!

• @rs2000 said:
    Beautiful design @brambos!

Thanks! I'm quite happy with how it turned out. Still plenty of design cues straight from the original, but slightly grown up :)

And I think I've also managed to make the workflow feel fun like a tiny groovebox in your pocket (or huge, if you run it fullscreen on a 12.9" Pro :D ).

• I don’t suppose there’sa portrait iPhone option? 😬 sorry to ask 😁

• @Krupa said:
    I don’t suppose there’sa portrait iPhone option? 😬 sorry to ask 😁

Nope. Making it landscape-responsive across everything from AUv3 letterbox and all iPhones and iPods was hard enough with all the different panels in the app.

• @brambos said:

@Krupa said:

Nope. Making it landscape-responsive across everything from AUv3 letterbox and all iPhones and iPods was hard enough with all the different panels in the app.

Totally get it, I wish it were easier but it looks delightful as always 👍👍

• @Krupa said:

@brambos said:

@Krupa said:

Totally get it, I wish it were easier but it looks delightful as always 👍👍

I trust it will be worth the effort of turning your phone 90 degrees ;)

• I just find it tricky holding it that way round while slurping coffee whisky water etc, I’d probably use it more on the iPad anyway if it’s landscape, that’s seems to be how it crumbles for me; drambo elastic koala and gadget etc on the phone, other stuff on the ‘pad...

• @Krupa said:
    I’d probably use it more on the iPad anyway if it’s landscape

Same here, although I did create a lot of the presets on my phone :)

• @brambos said:

@Krupa said:
    I’d probably use it more on the iPad anyway if it’s landscape

Same here, although I did create a lot of the presets on my phone :)

Nice, I’m really looking forward to hearing it again, it was one of my favourites around the turn of the century, Tuareg later as well, I still have loops I made from that in my sample library 😁