Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Hammerhead Bram Bos

Comments

• Can’t go wrong with some Bram Bos on the drums. Man this is ace! Always cooking up new shizzle with these apps. Bring it on Bram! :D

• @brambos
    You were the original dev for Hammerhead?

Oh my good gosh.

There were two apps that used to regularly inspire me back in the early days.
    One was Rebirth from Propellerheads and HammerHead.

You have no idea how many people your app reached.

Truthfully?
    I really don't need another drum machine right now but
    as soon as this drops on the App Store it's in my collection.

Respect dude. 🙏🏽

• I was on a Facebook group that covered obsolete VSTs (now itself obsolete) and someone posted Hammerhead. The love for that plugin was insane. Continuous accolades and memories.

I jumped in and mentioned what Bram was up to these days with a link to https://ruismaker.com and there was great cheering and joy that he was still causing DSP mayhem.

Respect @brambos ! 👊

• edited May 2021

THIS is the Icon I want on my iPad!

• edited May 2021

Just made aware of this thread. Long weekend in USA so there’s still a couple days for “weekend” release! 😎👍🏼!

• I haven’t been aware of Hammerhead. What are the features that the folks are looking forward to getting their hands on? or is more of the nostalgia thing? Is there any new twists in relation to what’s available at the moment?

• getting hammered for the long weekend
    It’s shark season!

• @robosardine said:
    I haven’t been aware of Hammerhead. What are the features that the folks are looking forward to getting their hands on? or is more of the nostalgia thing? Is there any new twists in relation to what’s available at the moment?

• ⬆️

• Hammerhead was the gateway to Tuareg for me 😁

• I fancied more his
    Lunchbox Battles backthen;)
    https://rekkerd.org/kvr-dc-bram-bos-lunchbox-battles/

• I'm like really, really, really hoping that this new iteration of Hammer Head will have an option to use 'no interpolation' when transposing samples for that old-school crunch!
    (The no-interpolation roughness is a fresh breeze compared to the 'muddiness' caused by linear interpolation).

As for old-school 8-bit samples I'm a bit puzzled as on 'modern' playback engines the 8-bit samples sound 'noisy' while on my Amiga they sound 'clean'. Could this be that the 'bit re-mapping' is flawed/miss-behaving when playing 8-bit samples in some apps?

Don't know if @brambos is willing to share more teasers before it's launch-time?

Cheers!

• No more teasers. Just launch 🚀

• 🚀 ???

• @brambos said:
    It's still Hammerhead, but (slightly) grown up.

And like the OG, it is designed for speed and fun, not for micromanaging obscure parameters.

Hammerhead was always meant to be fun for everyone (including people who've never used a drummachine before), and that's still very much so :)

That was literally my experience with hammerhead

• @Obo said:
    Do we have a release date on this?

Sure, 1997.

• @rs2000 said:

@Obo said:
    Do we have a release date on this?

Sure, 1997.

:D

• Come to butthead

• Looks like June will be 'Drum Synth Month' :)

• @Samu said:
    Looks like June will be 'Drum Synth Month' :)

Looks like it.

Rubs hands with mad glint in eye waiting patiently for; cue music...dun...dun...daaaa

"Hammerhead"

First seen in computer waters in 1997. 😁

• Also, buying this immediately. How soon? Hopefully soon? So, yes, soon?

• A release on the weekend is always nice…

• I mean i could download this right now if you wanted to just toss it out there 😝
    But ya this looks fun and refreshed! Looking forward to hearing it!

• Looking forward to this your apps never disappoint.

• I’ll give it a whack

• @brambos said:

Always so sleek and clean. Love the Bram UI’s

• @iOSTRAKON said:
    Come to butthead

Lol.

• wimwim
    edited June 2021

It's gonna need an alternate 25th Anniversary Retro UI though. Just don't seem right looking this slick all the time.

Should be well hid as an Easter egg though, IMO.

• @wim said:
    It's gonna need an alternate 25th Anniversary Retro UI though. Just don't seem right looking this slick all the time.

Should be well hid as an Easter egg though, IMO.

Oh it still has plenty of design cues from the original HH (especially the main screen) :)