Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

SnakeBud - AUv3 MIDI Sequencer (MIDI CC seqeuncer added!)

edited August 2023 in General App Discussion

Edit: The app is released!
https://apps.apple.com/us/app/snakebud-auv3-midi-sequencer/id1568600625

Hey everyone, I'm so excited to share the news about my new MIDI sequencer, SnakeBud -- inspired by one of the most successful eurorack sequencer module Make Noise René!

• The app has 16 steps on a 4x4 grid like the module itself and you can set the note, gate, velocity for each step and also you can toggle them on or off.
  • It has 24 snake sequence patterns built-in for now and I'm going to add a lot more.
  • Another cool thing is that it has the music theory engine like my previous bud apps, so you can lock the notes in a scale or change the scale even on the fly.
  • With the randomiser, you can either randomise the notes, the snake pattern or randomise everything (including the velocity, gate and the toggle state).
  • You can create as many patterns as you want and switch between them whenever you want.
  • You can switch patterns with CC messages or with AU parameters.
  • Speaking of which, it has 75 AU parameters in total currently, which basically means you can control everything with AU parameters or even automate them!
  • It's incredibly fun to play with, even with a single parameter change like step toggle or snake pattern change, you basically create a whole new sequence. The possibilities are endless!

I'm currently started to beta testing it, and hit me with your testflight email address if you'd like to try it and give me your feedback.

Here's what it looks like btw, I'm also going to record a quick video and share it on my twitter soon!

Comments