Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

auSCOPE X by auDSPr - Released

2»

Comments

• edited June 2021

This has just been released and is currently 33% off for a limited time, $3.99.

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/auscope-x/id1524867812

• @White maybe change thread title when you get a chance. Keep up the great work! Cheers!

• @Poppadocrock said:
    @White maybe change thread title when you get a chance. Keep up the great work! Cheers!

Done 😊

• @oat_phipps said:
    Lole, just read the user guide and it used “they look cool” TWICE as a reason for “Why I Should Own an Oscillator”. That pretty much settles that. I knew they always seemed pretty self-important, like wearing an armband and visor to show you’re an accountant. “Oh, I’m studying the oscilloscope to see how my synth programming affects the sound.” Yeah, uh huh. You’re watching a line change shape and loudness. It’s like a cartoon for ants.

I'm not entirely sure that's all there is to it, but just for the style alone I endorse this message. That last sentence I absolutely didn't see coming. :)

• Picked this up today to look at some audio waves. Feelin it B)