Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

BeatMaker 3 - Pattern Arrangment

Hello everyone! I recently approached the world of BeatMaker 3 and I must say that I really like his WorkFlow, and I wanted to ask you for help: is there a way to superimpose patterns from the same bank in the "song mode"? There is no point in opening a bank of 16 pads, to create a pattern with a single sound! I come from the world of Fl Studio, and I thought it was much easier to create patterns and then put them in playlists as you want, otherwise sorry if I want to program 20 instruments, I have to open 20 banks of one sound each ???

Comments

• edited May 2021

Yeah you can just drag the patterns straight from the pattern list onto the song timeline and move them, slice them, whatever however you want. There’s no problem making your song in one bank, in fact it’s a big time saver.
    Not sure why you would have a full bank and record 1 sound per pattern. To be clear you can record every single sound within a bank onto a single pattern if desired. The patterns pertain to the bank, not the individual pad sounds. So there’s no problem.

• Ah then it is as I suspected! But by opening a bank for sound, I burden the project!

• edited May 2021

• You can put a different 'sound' on each pad though. And each pad has it's own sampling/editing functions. Plus a bank can have more than 16 pads.

What did you mean by 'a way to superimpose patterns from the same bank' ?

• wimwim
    edited May 2021

I think what was meant is can you stack patterns on top of each other and have them both play back at the same time. The answer is yes. You can just drag one pattern on top of the other.

They just display one on top of the other so it can get confusing and selecting the one you want can be a challenge that way though.