Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Some Thoughts On VB3m Organ +Demo

edited May 2021 in Creations

I picked this up tonight. @Daveypoo gives a great demo comparing this to Hammond B3x and Galileo2. I have to say that overall VB3m works better for me than the Hammond at, now, 1/10th the price.

1. It has a keyboard split, putting the upper manual on the right and he lower on the left (or vice versa). Thus, two different drawbar settings can be had.

2. It has a balance in effects which adjusts the volume ratio of the lower manual with the upper (when using the split).

3. You can save your setups (tho I haven’t quite figured it out and I am not sure if the B3x allows that)

4. The Leslie sounds... good enough. I, personally couldn’t tell the diff unless, maybe, it was side by side;

5. I could record the effects after I recorded the track.... mostly turning the Leslie to slow, fast or stop.

Galileo2 offers a lot of interesting off the path presets, so I’m glad I have that, too, but I do not miss the B3x which I had refunded when it was $69.... now it’s a ghastly $129!

This is just a test demo with some serious glitches around 1:20. So, not meant as anything more.
Also my organ skills.... ehhh, but it does sound like something. The VB3m has minimal effects. I added MixBox compressor, reverb, EQ and widener

Comments