Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

What’s in a name? (The artist formerly known as Intrepolicious)

I’ve pm’d @Michael and made it official!

“Intrepolicious” was a screen name I had carried over from one of the automotive forums I used to frequent. If you can’t guess, I had a customized Dodge Intrepid that someone called “Intrepolicious” one day and it stuck. I also used “Intrep_Ed” on another forum. The car is long gone, but I still have tons of pictures, and a few trophies.

Anyway, I figured it was time to retire these old screen names and start thinking about my own artist brand name.

I don’t know why it took me until I was over 51 years old to figure out that I’ve had the perfect name all this time! My first and middle birth name……….. (thanks MOM!)

Edward Alexander

(the artist formerly known as Intrepolicious)

Comments

• Now I just gotta get used to it for a time. But makes more sense. And I won't be confused when I read posts on discchord again. lol
    I recently came across a post where Tim called you Edward Alexander and then realized "Oh... it's Intrepolicious" :tongue:

Congrats on your digital 'rechristening' here

• I had a Dodge Intrepid for an 8 week road trip across the US back in 1997. Fond memories.

• @senhorlampada said:
    Now I just gotta get used to it for a time. But makes more sense. And I won't be confused when I read posts on discchord again. lol
    I recently came across a post where Tim called you Edward Alexander and then realized "Oh... it's Intrepolicious" :tongue:

Congrats on your digital 'rechristening' here

Thanks! I haven’t been on dischord in a while. Guess I need to go see where my name was mentioned lol

• @Philandering_Bastard said:
    I had a Dodge Intrepid for an 8 week road trip across the US back in 1997. Fond memories.

Ah, you must have had the first gen intrepid in 97.

I’ve always been a Mopar guy. My other older car was a 1980 Chrysler Cordoba.

Now I have a 2016 Dodge Challenger R/T with the 5.7L HEMI. Love this car!

• Name changes happpen when one is heading in a new direction. Looking forward to the next chapter, @Edward_Alexander

• Intrep-Ed is a dope moniker too, it could be like you Wu Tang style aka or your Slim Shady to your Eminem

• I actually saw this in another thread and thought, Wow, baller move to steal Intrepolicious's icon.

• Good call. I’ve always used both iammane and industry city sleepers. ICS is definitely a project name, but iammane is literally “I am” plus first two letters of first name, first two letters of last name. Easy peasy.

I dig the change.

• I had a Dodge Aspen wagon that I blew the engine on. Sounded like a helicopter.

Congrats Ed.

• Wow, never knew that was posted. I’ll have to go log in and give thanks!

• @seonnthaproducer said:
    Name changes happpen when one is heading in a new direction. Looking forward to the next chapter, @Edward_Alexander

I just hope it’s the right direction! Thanks Seonn!

• edited May 2021

Tell me about it... How do you offload a name like "Lady App-titude". :# :s I've thought about shortening it to L. App-titude, or just App-titude. Kinda like how Puff Daddy went to P Diddy, and then eventually just Diddy. :D

Or maybe upgrade my peerage, go extreme in the other direction, age gracefully Maggie Smith-style as Dowager-Countess App-titude. :D

• @king_picadillo said:
    Intrep-Ed is a dope moniker too, it could be like you Wu Tang style aka or your Slim Shady to your Eminem

My Tyler Durden

@ExAsperis99 said:
    I actually saw this in another thread and thought, Wow, baller move to steal Intrepolicious's icon.

lol 😂

@icsleepers said:
    Good call. I’ve always used both iammane and industry city sleepers. ICS is definitely a project name, but iammane is literally “I am” plus first two letters of first name, first two letters of last name. Easy peasy.

I dig the change.

Thanks! I’ve been needing a revamp on my YT page, so this is perfect timing.

@kinkujin said:
    I had a Dodge Aspen wagon that I blew the engine on. Sounded like a helicopter.

Congrats Ed.

Thank you! My mom had an Aspen wagon.

Here’s “Maybelline“.

• @Edward_Alexander said:
    I’ve pm’d @Michael and made it official!

“Intrepolicious” was a screen name I had carried over from one of the automotive forums I used to frequent. If you can’t guess, I had a customized Dodge Intrepid that someone called “Intrepolicious” one day and it stuck. I also used “Intrep_Ed” on another forum. The car is long gone, but I still have tons of pictures, and a few trophies.

Anyway, I figured it was time to retire these old screen names and start thinking about my own artist brand name.

I don’t know why it took me until I was over 51 years old to figure out that I’ve had the perfect name all this time! My first and middle birth name……….. (thanks MOM!)

Edward Alexander

(the artist formerly known as Intrepolicious)

My dad’s automotive forums name was “Shade Ford”

• @Lady_App_titude said:
    Tell me about it... How do you offload a name like "Lady App-titude". :# :s I've thought about shortening it to L. App-titude, or just App-titude. Kinda like how Puff Daddy went to P Diddy, and then eventually just Diddy. :D

Or maybe upgrade my peerage, go extreme in the other direction, age gracefully Maggie Smith-style as Dowager-Countess App-titude. :D

How about Ladytude ?