Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Decaf In Blue / SWAM Flugel And Euph

edited May 2021 in Creations

Improvised SWAM Flugelhorn and Muted Euphonium. House Mark1, Pure Piano and BASSalicious.
Happy with this one. Headphones if you can. 😌😻😎

Comments

• edited May 2021

Shamelessly bumping. At the least a very good demo of SWAM horns. At the best an excellent (and realistic) horn line.

• Thanks for listening @audiobussy.

• edited May 2021

@LinearLineman
    Very bump-worthy. The doubling with the two horns is especially smooth. The flugel is my #1 favorite of all the SWAM instruments currently on iOS. I did a little improv with it myself not two nights ago:

• Liked the octave doubled Horns too. Now imagine how great this would have sounded if you were playing on an Osmose 😁

• This is my favorite style from you Mike. Piano lounge jazz contemporary... beautiful!

@Gavinski said:
    Liked the octave doubled Horns too. Now imagine how great this would have sounded if you were playing on an Osmose 😁

Haha do it Mike!

• Yes well worth a bump as is all your output… I’m still amazed how few views creations in general get but each to their own…
    In the UK we used to have a program called Tomorrow’s Works which ran from the 60s to early 2000s reporting on science and technology and I remember several times when they reported on the demise of real musicians as a result of technology. I doubt whether even they could have even dreamed of sounds like this being produced from something the size of IPad for a few hundred £s.

• You’re merciless @Gavinski. I revisited the site.. the Osmose is $1800 plus tax and I bet mere mortals can’t get one for six months at least. The discount ended in 2019. Abandon all hope ye who enter here!

Nice track @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr and thanks for listening. @GeoTony, I’ve accepted the geek factor here re actual creative output. It’s actually good for my soul to be ignored.... but the listeners here are more than enough for me.

The anti phasing aspect on the horns really works. Wonder why it was not deemed necessary with the Strings.