Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

GRAINSCAPE

https://www.audiobulb.com/GRAINSCAPE.htm]https://www.audiobulb.com/GRAINSCAPE.htm

GRAINSCAPE opens up a multiverse of sound - making infinite variations from single sound. Implant your stems to unlock variations that can be harvested and employed within your track. Reimagine your audio world.

Functionally, GRAINSCAPE is a four channel granular synth and multi-effect with midi controlled random and preset function. Each channel has separate effects per channel. There are 4 effect/channel called reverser, delay, reverb, filter.

Platform: Standalone module & Ableton M4L

GRAINSCAPE offers a versatile granular sound design and composition tool via:

• Playheads and Modulation
  • Grains
  • Effects
  • Random and Preset Options
  • Position Midi
  • Create and Record

Tags: IDM, glitch, granular, ambient, experimental, avant-garde, deconstruction

GRAINSCAPE has been developed by the wonderfully talent Ferenc Vincze in partnership with AUDIOBULB.

Comments

• Link isn’t working

• It’s not iOS

Platform: Standalone & Ableton M4L software for Mac Osx & PC Windows

• So it should be marked as OT category. I don't like copy-paste promotion

• @Audiobulb said:
    https://www.audiobulb.com/GRAINSCAPE.htm]https://www.audiobulb.com/GRAINSCAPE.htm

GRAINSCAPE opens up a multiverse of sound - making infinite variations from single sound. Implant your stems to unlock variations that can be harvested and employed within your track. Reimagine your audio world.

Functionally, GRAINSCAPE is a four channel granular synth and multi-effect with midi controlled random and preset function. Each channel has separate effects per channel. There are 4 effect/channel called reverser, delay, reverb, filter.

Platform: Standalone module & Ableton M4L

GRAINSCAPE offers a versatile granular sound design and composition tool via:

• Playheads and Modulation
    • Grains
    • Effects
    • Random and Preset Options
    • Position Midi
    • Create and Record

Tags: IDM, glitch, granular, ambient, experimental, avant-garde, deconstruction

GRAINSCAPE has been developed by the wonderfully talent Ferenc Vincze in partnership with AUDIOBULB.

Just bought the Mac OS version and it is fire using it in a Ableton live 11.

Have all your standalone apps and I find them really unique✌️✌️✌️

• Please move to off topic. Thank you.

• edited May 2021

@Audiobulb can grainscape process live or real-time audio? Or is it samples only?

• Which drambo patch already has this covered? :p

• @bleep said:
    Which drambo patch already has this covered? :p

haha, there are a few hacks using Flexi sampler, but Drambo doesn't have granular modules yet. Dev indicated that its on the roadmap though.

• @aleyas said:
    @Audiobulb can grainscape process live or real-time audio? Or is it samples only?

samples only I think

thanks for your feedback everyone - if you make tracks with it send me an email and I can feature them on our soundcloud playlist

• @Audiobulb said:

@aleyas said:

samples only I think

thanks for your feedback everyone - if you make tracks with it send me an email and I can feature them on our soundcloud playlist

Definitely samples only - unfortunately not a VST or AU but has a Max for Live plugin. Great tool for sonic mayhem but actually quite controlled when you get your head round it...👍

• @Audiobulb said:

@aleyas said:

samples only I think

You've posted in the wrong section, unless you have an iOS Appstore link this would be an Off-topic post. Or are there any Max runtime iOS apps you can provide?

• Hi Everyone - I'm really sorry I had not realised this was app store only products. I believe it has been moved to Off Topic now.

I really appreciate your feedback and would love to hear any tracks created with GRAINSCAPE - if you post links on soundcloud.

• @Audiobulb said:
    Hi Everyone - I'm really sorry I had not realised this was app store only products. I believe it has been moved to Off Topic now.

I really appreciate your feedback and would love to hear any tracks created with GRAINSCAPE - if you post links on soundcloud.

I'd actually be interested in trying it ... is there a way to do so?
    I've been using most available granular synths and FX on iOS and desktop, including various Max/M4L creations.

• edited May 2021

It did look interesting, a trial would be great. The link looks to be dead for now though as well... maybe it’s just my browser, it doubles up the url with a % symbol in between for some reason, I can manually adjust it

• https://www.audiobulb.com/GRAINSCAPE.htm
    I typed a cut down version of the url and found it. Looks cool

• @Toastedghost said:
    https://www.audiobulb.com/GRAINSCAPE.htm
    I typed a cut down version of the url and found it. Looks cool

It only works on Windows and Mac. Demo seems cool and it will work standalone

This is A Youtube demo

• There's currently an issue with the Mac standalone version where the grainscape window closes as soon as you click on another app window so it's tricky to integrate it with other apps - the dev is aware and hopefully can fix it. It's also a Windows standalone and Max for Live instrument but unfortunately not VST or AU.

• edited June 2022

Ummm, anyone know how to start it after you've loaded sounds to it?
    I've had to buy it in order to test it and now it does nothing - don't see an "on" or "start" to click anywhere.
    Also, yes, the window disappears if you click anywhere outside of it.
    Doesn't matter much if I can't actually use it tho...

• @Audiobulb : you got me all excited there for a moment. Knew of this programme on Mac, was excited to think there might now be an IOS version. Imagine my disappointment…