Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Tonestack pro fxs demo.univbe,phaser,delay,reverb,octaver,chorus etc...

edited May 2021 in Creations

Same set-up as yesterday😉.

Comments

• Great demo! Thanks for showing off some of what Tonestack can do. I'm super happy with my purchase. I noticed when I was playing that my input was barely lighting up a little green on the input meter. I though maybe I was getting a weak signal for some reason but seems to be the same for you.

• Thanks a lot!
    For me,Input/output settings are the weak point of the app.
    They are dépendant of the amp or pedal or whatever you use (inside the app).
    This makes it a real pain to setup.
    You must always change your setting depending,which amp you use🤔.

• @flo26 said:
    Thanks a lot!
    For me,Input/output settings are the weak point of the app.
    They are dépendant of the amp or pedal or whatever you use (inside the app).
    This makes it a real pain to setup.
    You must always change your setting depending,which amp you use🤔.

Are you referring to volumes being inconsistent among the presets?

• Sorry,English is not my first language,so it is not easy to explain.
    The input setting is really dependent of which amp,pedal setting you use.
    You must adjust the input setting every time you use a new amp,a new pedal with a new setting.
    This doesn’t happen with thu or nembrini.
    Is it clear😉?

• @flo26 said:
    Sorry,English is not my first language,so it is not easy to explain.
    The input setting is really dependent of which amp,pedal setting you use.
    You must adjust the input setting every time you use a new amp,a new pedal with a new setting.
    This doesn’t happen with thu or nembrini.
    Is it clear😉?

I think so. Keep up the great playing whenever you get the chance. Love the videos.

• Very nice! Reminds me a bit of Maurice Deebank, who played in the group Felt.

Really nice guitarist:

• Beautiful playing @flo26 ! I really loved what you started doing at around 4:00! Put a smile on my face😃

Excellent demonstration of a brilliantly capable application!

• Wow. I feel sorry for anyone that passed on the intro pricing.
    It's $10 to start and $60 to complete the collection now.

Someone said you have "active pickups" and that makes all these demos and your presets
    less useful to single coil and hum bucker players... I suspect that's only partially true depending on how hard your pushing the volume on the Luke.

Can you share any details on when an active pickup produces a truly unique type of tone.
    I like the clean playing and I suspect all your clean demos are the same as I will get with
    many of my guitars. "Active" to me implies and boosted signal that can push the tone for richer saturations/distortions and I can also do that with the FX pedals to make a hotter input that might also have some "signature" distortion of that pedal.

• @McD,the volume pot on on my luke is always full on.
    I like to modulate sound and dynamics only with pick attack.
    That’s why I always craft my sounds very meticulously.

• @flo26 said:
    @McD,the volume pot on on my luke is always full on.
    I like to modulate sound and dynamics only with pick attack.

You play electric guitar "acoustically". I saw the pick called the first amplifier once
    and I don't think I got it fully until today.

That’s why I always craft my sounds very meticulously.

Now I need to start thinking more about my right hand (the left in your case).
    In your live videos your left is the mirror of my right.