Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Drones And Tape

Continua + Chow Tape + FX

Comments

• Nice!!!

• Really really good and sounding authentic. Great use of continua and especially of the ChowTape 👊🏼🙃

• @reasOne @david_2017 thanks for listening 🙏🏻

• Amazing stuff, mate :love: Loved the atmosphere

• Diggin the ambience! Gained yourself a new sub on YT!

• I like this. You did a lot with so little. Nice 👍🏼

• Really nice!! I do similar stuff but with koala sampler :)

• @shinyisshiny : love this. :) Big fan of degraded tape noise warmth and depth. Together with the vid, makes me think of tectonic plates, magma flows...

• wow! thanks all for listening and the kind words and feedback.

• edited May 2021

This is very very good.
    Thanks for sharing.

• Very austere in a good way. Subbed.

• Nice Shiny 👍

• Bit quiet would be my only criticism!

• @Gavinski said:
    Bit quiet would be my only criticism!

It’s not the length but the girth...
    Sorry, wrong thread.

• @Gavinski your right! i usually hit my stuff around -7 or 8 LUFS, which is pretty loud. this one is sitting significantly lower than that. I think around -14 LUFS. I need to find a balance of maintaining dynamic range, yet still being "loud".

• @shinyisshiny said:
    @Gavinski your right! i usually hit my stuff around -7 or 8 LUFS, which is pretty loud. this one is sitting significantly lower than that. I think around -14 LUFS. I need to find a balance of maintaining dynamic range, yet still being "loud".

Funny thing is, Chow is great for making stuff louder. Strangely though, this is sounding louder through my phone speakers today than it was yesterday (not the ideal medium for sure though!). Loving Chow. Basinski has made a whole career out of this sound, and yet it's so easy to get now with chow!

• Just picked up this wee beast from a charity shop for twenty notes, works, though I wish they’d left a longer lead when they clipped it off in the name of modern health and safety 🤣