Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Chain Reaction

Comments

• edited May 2021

I’ll have you know, I considered the title “Bertrand Russell Skinny Dipping” for this, just for you, @LinearLineman !

Unfortunately, it didn’t really fit the music. Perhaps a title for future projects... Or feel free to use the title yourself, if you like. It is based on a true story. Young Bertie Russell was actually once caught skinny dipping by no less than Queen Victoria! It’s in vol 1 of his autobiography, I believe. :#

• Nice upbeat number @Lady_App_titude , excellent stuff…

• That’s good @Lady_App_titude. You could do scientists and call it Einstein At The Beach 😉👍😎

• @GeoTony said:
    Nice upbeat number @Lady_App_titude , excellent stuff…

Thanks, @GeoTony ! Just a quickie thing improvised on the fly. Got a zillion of these stubs of an idea. Never know what to do with them. Sometimes they get developed into a larger piece. This one didn't seem like it was going any further.. Might make a good theme for something.

• Yeah 👏

• Nice! I didn’t see that one coming from you. Great production!

• edited May 2021

@Lady_App_titude : Excellent! ! I’m getting an 80s comedy buddy cop movie incidental music vibe from this, our hero, maybe Eddie Murphy, in a Porsche convertible sweeping along Melrose en route, undercover, to a meet with the English villain, probably played by Alan Rickman, at his spectacular modernist stilt house up in the hills above LA, which will explode spectacularly in the final reel.

For example. :)

• @Svetlovska said:
    @Lady_App_titude : Excellent! ! I’m getting an 80s comedy buddy cop movie incidental music vibe from this, our hero, maybe Eddie Murphy, in a Porsche convertible sweeping along Melrose en route, undercover, to a meet with the English villain, probably played by Alan Rickman, at his spectacular modernist stilt house up in the hills above LA, which will explode spectacularly in the final reel.

For example. :)

YES! Exactly!

• @Edward_Alexander said:
    Nice! I didn’t see that one coming from you. Great production!

Thx, King Edward Alexander the Great