Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

AUM : possible bug (EDIT : Nope it's not) and a question?

Hi

Possible bug?

I have a project with a few channels but when I look at the routing I cannot see the bottom part

And secondly…

Question?

Is there a way to automate the AUM tempo? I want to slowly increase it from say 50 to 90 over 3 mins?

Erm supplemental question?

Do Kymantica read these forums or is there a better way to chat to them?

Thanks as ever beloved community 😍

Comments

• Scroll the matrix?

• wimwim
    edited May 2021

@NimboStratus said:
    Hi

Possible bug?

I have a project with a few channels but when I look at the routing I cannot see the bottom part

Swipe over the list at the right of the screen to scroll. Same for the top if that's too big.

And secondly…

Question?

Is there a way to automate the AUM tempo? I want to slowly increase it from say 50 to 90 over 3 mins?

Only tap tempo is available, so, what you would need to do is set up some source to send taps at the right interval to that parameter in midi control.

There's a mozaic script that can help with this (I haven't tried it). https://patchstorage.com/bpm-changer/

Or, you can use an Ableton Link enabled app to manage the tempo. Patterning is an excellent choice for this. It lets you set tempo per pattern and the rate of transition between the two.

Erm supplemental question?

Do Kymantica read these forums or is there a better way to chat to them?

He's active on the forum, but I don't think you can count on him seeing any particular post. If you have a specific question for the developer you might want to tag @ j_liljedahl, or use the "contact" link at http://kymatica.com. But probably for most questions you don't need to do that since there are so many experts here.

• @CracklePot said:
    Scroll the matrix?

Ah yes! THANKS!!!