Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Euclid Goes to Party - Instant Techno Bass Lines (Out!!!)

It's out!!!
https://apps.apple.com/us/app/euclid-goes-to-party-auv3-bass/id1565732327

Hey all, I'm very excited to announce that I've been working on this new synth for a while and it's very very very close to the release. I'm currently beta testing it and want to release it after a few more green lights. So, let me know if you are interested!

The signal flow is very similar to Mother-32. Basically it has a PWM oscillator and an LFO controlling the pulse width modulation. The result filtered with the low pass filter and passed to the VCA with an AD envelope generator. EG also modulates the cutoff an adjustable amount. And the most interesting part is there's an euclidean sequencer creates the sick techno bass lines instantly and it's super fun to play!

It plays great with the effects like delay and reverb. You can get really cool results. Also, everything is exposed as AU parameters so you can automate stuff and go crazy.

You can check out this videos for having a bit more idea what is this about:

Comments

• edited May 2021

My Tesflight is anickt AT comcast DOT net 😎👍🏼

CORRECTION - it’s “net” not “com” for TF

• looks great!

vasily.milovidov at gmail.com

• Cool! Looks super fun and direct. Would be happy to test.

• Absolutely Interested

• I want that😀

• Looks interesting! I'd be happy to join testing

• Congratulations man! Keep up the great work.

• edited May 2021

Ohhh, I see, you were playing notes in…. I didn’t realize that… Also it sounds better with the multiple modulations going…

• I'd like to beta this bad boy. Looks like a lot of fun!

• Definitely interested in testing.

• Hey guys, dm me your testflight email address for the invitation! Also, please let me know what do you think as well as the bugs and stuff. The sequencer steppers are working funny in AUv3, it's an iOS bug. I know that issue but other bug reports are welcome if you find any. Also, please let me know your experience with the AU parameter automation and AU presets as well, thanks!

• I've submit the app, so it will be in the store soon!

• @cem_olcay said:
    Hey guys, dm me your testflight email address for the invitation! Also, please let me know what do you think as well as the bugs and stuff. The sequencer steppers are working funny in AUv3, it's an iOS bug. I know that issue but other bug reports are welcome if you find any. Also, please let me know your experience with the AU parameter automation and AU presets as well, thanks!

I didn't notice any presets in uhe AU, unless there is a new version since yesterday Cem!

• I'm excited for this.

• @Gavinski said:

@cem_olcay said:
    Hey guys, dm me your testflight email address for the invitation! Also, please let me know what do you think as well as the bugs and stuff. The sequencer steppers are working funny in AUv3, it's an iOS bug. I know that issue but other bug reports are welcome if you find any. Also, please let me know your experience with the AU parameter automation and AU presets as well, thanks!

I didn't notice any presets in uhe AU, unless there is a new version since yesterday Cem!

You can save in AUM but I don’t see any in standalone.

• Been jamming it for a few hours inside Drambo, no issues. I’m getting crazy nice results modulating all the parameters, including the Euclidean sequencer ones. Definitely an Euclidean Party 🎉
    I like the setting for the knobs to change vertical, horizontal and rotary mode.
    Oh while writing this up, sometimes the +/- buttons for the sequencer disappear!

• Wow out already, play with tonight!

• This is something might be possible to re-create with the Drambo Modules...
    ...it does have an Euclidian sequencer already :)

• It's already in top 10 in many countries, thanks everyone! It's kind of a big deal for me because this is my first released synth. Although, like my other apps, it's super focused and super simple. I can't wait to hear more about your experiences!

• Indeed very easy to use. Once you pop a four to the floor kick, preferably side-chained - it sounds great!
    Made a demo from the first time I tried it:

• Very cool app. The trick is really to use lfos to modulate the different parameters. For example, the “rotation” be randomized via an external lfo to create evolving patterns.

• Congratulations on the new release @cem_olcay I’ve always been a fan of your work. Cheers!