Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Chomplr Update Coming Soon…

Comments

• Check the comments:

That might be big.

• They reduced the app size from universe to just galactic?

• Will the price go up?

• edited May 2021

@FloRi89 said:
    Check the comments:

That might be big.

I saw that, I was afraid to post it 😱 😂
    …that must be the iCloud looking icon.

• @Philandering_Bastard said:
    They reduced the app size from universe to just galactic?

😆 I actually start using it on my iPhone because I have plenty of space, but my iPad is sparse 😭

• @MAtrixplan said:
    Will the price go up?

Not sure, do you own it already?

• edited May 2021

…I hope they add the option to uninstall factory samples. That will put it back on my iPad.

• @Stuntman_mike said:

@MAtrixplan said:
    Will the price go up?

not yet

• @MAtrixplan said:

@Stuntman_mike said:

@MAtrixplan said:
    Will the price go up?

not yet

Get it now just in case!

• @Stuntman_mike said:

@MAtrixplan said:

@Stuntman_mike said:

@MAtrixplan said:
    Will the price go up?

not yet

Get it now just in case!

That might be a good idea, even if they include sample import only as an IAP.

• @Stuntman_mike said:

@FloRi89 said:
    Check the comments:

>

That might be big.

Heh, watch it be iCloud only support....

• @AudioGus said:

@Stuntman_mike said:

@FloRi89 said:
    Check the comments:

>

That might be big.

I personally wouldn't have any troubles with that. I manage my samples on my laptop, the file structure on iOS and file handling ist just godaweful. So iCloud is perfect for me.

• edited May 2021

@FloRi89 said:

@AudioGus said:

@Stuntman_mike said:

@FloRi89 said:
    Check the comments:

>

That might be big.

I personally wouldn't have any troubles with that. I manage my samples on my laptop, the file structure on iOS and file handling ist just godaweful. So iCloud is perfect for me.

I also manage my files on desktop. Then I fire over the whole folder in one drop. Just not interested in paying for cloud storage, particularly when there are no progress bars or indication of how long files take to copy. Also, I hated how when storage on the ipad got tight that icloud files just started to autodelete from the ipad. Any way to turn that off?

• @AudioGus said:

@FloRi89 said:

@AudioGus said:

@Stuntman_mike said:

@FloRi89 said:
    Check the comments:

>

That might be big.

I also manage my files on desktop. Then I fire over the whole folder in one drop. Just not interested in paying for cloud storage, particularly when there are no progress bars or indication of how long files take to copy. Also, I hated how when storage on the ipad got tight that icloud files just started to autodelete from the ipad. Any way to turn that off?

Not that I know of, it just removes stuff where it thinks you haven't touched that much. I tried with an external SSD but it's a 50/50 chance if it see that.

• @FloRi89 said:

@AudioGus said:

@FloRi89 said:

@AudioGus said:

@Stuntman_mike said:

@FloRi89 said:
    Check the comments:

>

That might be big.

Not that I know of, it just removes stuff where it thinks you haven't touched that much. I tried with an external SSD but it's a 50/50 chance if it see that.

Heh, All it took for me was one big video export from lumafusion that made things a bit snug on the ipad and boom, half my egoist sample library needs a re-download, and here i am on the train with no data plan, screw that.

Yah I lost faith in SSD and thumb drives. I just use a lightning cable and iMazing now for big batches of files. Fantastic speed, progress indicator, rock solid every time. For small batches in a zip file or individual one offs I use slack or google drive.

• @FloRi89 said:

@AudioGus said:

@FloRi89 said:

@AudioGus said:

@Stuntman_mike said:

@FloRi89 said:
    Check the comments:

>

That might be big.

I took a deep breath and deployed onedrive on both the mac and ios. I thought it would suck. It doesn't. Now I have one transparent file management system over all my platforms, mac/ios/android/Windows 🤷🏽‍♂️

• @ervin said:

@FloRi89 said:

@AudioGus said:

@FloRi89 said:

@AudioGus said:

@Stuntman_mike said:

@FloRi89 said:
    Check the comments:

>

That might be big.

I took a deep breath and deployed onedrive on both the mac and ios. I thought it would suck. It doesn't. Now I have one transparent file management system over all my platforms, mac/ios/android/Windows 🤷🏽‍♂️

Really? That sounds charming, I’ll check that out.

• @FloRi89 said:

@ervin said:

@FloRi89 said:

@AudioGus said:

@FloRi89 said:

@AudioGus said:

@Stuntman_mike said:

@FloRi89 said:
    Check the comments:

>

That might be big.

Really? That sounds charming, I’ll check that out.

👍 Hope it'll work out for you too. It won't help with icloud-only sync options, of course, so there's that